Roberta GiaiseWorried about safety

Q

Hi my name is Haili Bennett
I posted on this board back in 2014. I am asking you please take down my post as well as the one recently posted in October! My mother lost coustody of me when I was 15 due to abuse and drugs. You can look up her arrest records as well. I have had to delete all my social media accounts due to the saftey of my children and my family. I do not feel safe with her knowing anything about me or my family. My husband currently is attending the sheriffs acadamey and does not stand for this. I'm asking this please be removed or my family will have to take further actions. My mother is mentally unstable and does not have coustody of three of her 4 kids. I am asking as I need to protect my kids and family.

Haili Bennett