Riverstone Residential Group — lack of maintenace service
Electricity went off in the garages sometime during the week. We discovered the problem late Monday afternoon when we were going to put groceries into our freezer. Thats when we discovered no power going to the freezer and no lights. A neighbor said they called the emergency number twice on a Saturday.
Trying to reach the area managers - the regional managers - or national executives is impossible.
Contacted the manager who said to call the emergency number. Called the number and and still no call back. 72 hours and still no response. It's a good thing something's not on fire.
Very poor property managers that care little about walking the property to see if everything is o.k.
I suggest finding other properties managed by some other big company, but there are few that care for anything except the rent.
More Riverstone Residential Group Complaints & Reviews
- Riverstone Residential Group - illegal business practices 
- Riverstone Residential Group - invalid billing upon move-out 
- Alexan Back Beach - apartment living 
- Riverstone Residential Group - unfair bussiness practice 
- Riverstone Residential Group - mold complaint led to retaliatory eviction 
- Greystar - prospect place management in hackensack new jersey
- Riverstone Residential Group - wrongfully charged
- Riverstone Residential Group - billing department/park place at fair oaks apartments
- Greystar - parking and management
- Greystar Real Estate Partners - regional manager’s actions and words