Rijo 42 LtdCon Artist

I had the most terrible experience with this mob of con artists.Where is my money?Gail Heathcote clearly stated that she would give our company 10, 000 Pounds in sponsorship money to pay off our existing lease to Seaman's Fiance.You are nothing but utter crooks.No service over priced Beans whitener sugar etc.When I asked for a copy of my contract they said that they will forward this to me .THIS WAS OVER 12 months ago.PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE CON ARTISTS THEY ARE ### AND ALL THEY DO IT TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE HOW DID I GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS BLAYTANT SCAM>DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE PEOPLE

• Co
    commentator1 Jun 27, 2012

Rijo42 went into administration on 22nd June 2012

• Je
    Jenna Miller Dec 16, 2011

This complaint has no evidence to back up the claim. It looks to me like the person who is posting these comments about rijo 42 has some sort of obsession with the company. It may be that they once worked for rijo 42 Ltd and because they couldn’t fulfil their job role within the company they may have moved on as a result (or not as the case may be) with a bitter taste in their mouth.

I have seen other posts about rijo 42 Ltd from a company called B.N.P Motors from user davejones001, a second post (exactly the same) from user davejones1984 and then another post from Bolton Arena, all within 48 hours of each other. The user davejones001 is apparently based in Australia and rijo 42 currently don’t supply this part of the world at the moment.

I have taken a look at Bolton Arena's website http://www.boltonarena.com/contact-us, you will soon realise that a company funded by Sport England would not put this type of thing on an American complaints website, they would (if the claim was true) go through the correct procedure and take legal advice through their solicitor.

I was inclined to look a little further after seeing this post, so I contacted the catering manager at the Bolton Arena who informs me that they are very happy with the offering that rijo 42 Ltd provide.

If I was looking to do business with rijo 42 I would certainly contact them direct first and ask for testimonials from customers who use the product day in day out rather than listen to this dribble.

One thing for certain is that this person (davejones001, davejones1984) will not stop here, they will continue to create “fake” accounts on this website and keep posting negative comments about the company.

You should visit their new website www.rijo42.co.uk to look at the fantastic products they do offer, if you are looking for a solution for your refreshments at work or at your business then look no further. They offer free demonstrations on all their equipment and have a brand new showroom that you can visit if you need to.

We are extremely happy with the service they provide, their service is first class and the coffee is fantastic. It certainly keeps the staff in our office going all day that’s for sure! :)