[Resolved] Rewardzonereceiving my $100 mcdonald's card after completing the requirements

G Aug 05, 2018

On 8/5/2018, I signed on to RewardZone and selected the McDonald's $100 card. I completed the survey and was told to get the card, I had to accept 2 offers. The one on the first page that I accepted and completed was for Gillette razors. When I finished, I received a notice saying I only had to accept one more offer on the next page. I completed and was notified btNPD Group, Inc. that I was accepted, qualifying for them There were other questions to answer, which I did. After I completed a question at the end, it was indicated that I should go on. I did so and found myself on ablank Google page with no instructions or indication of what I was to do next. I waited for approximately 5 min for some information or directions. None were forthcoming. Thinking I had done something wrong or missed something, I re-did the NPD survey again, with the same results. I went back to the message that indicated where I was to go and by return, wrote about what had happened to me and requested my free $100 McDonald's card. I then found an address which RewardZone said to fill in the form, which I did. I forwarded my complaint to myself before I sent it to RewardZone and then submitted my complaint. When I checked the form I had sent to me before submitting it and o3nly the form came through. Then I searched for RewardZone's website where I found a phone #, a FAX number and this form for a Complaint, which I've filled out - again. Before sending it, I copied it to my clipboard to ensure that I'd have a copy in case it 'disappeared' again.

• Resolution Statement

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response · Oct 17, 2018

Hello,

Please know that you must complete ten total offers for the incentive - all offers must be different and completed within 20 days of beginning the program.
    If you complete more offers, we will be glad to move you onto the incentive claims process.

Submit further inquiries here: