RewardMeMore.comErroneous billing!

M

I saw the charge of $33.87 on my bank account. But I had no idea what it pertained to. My bank pulled a contact # for me to pursue this charge. I called it and was told I could cancel my account. (still don't know what account they are referring to). If I wanted a credit I would have to mail a letter to their corporate office or I could try emailing them at [protected]@rewardmemore.com. They state this is the only way to get reimbursed for this charge.

Marlen was the support person I spoke with. She said that I authorized this transaction over the phone through Grant Consultants. The problem here is when they say I did this I was out of town. Not even near a phone!!! What the heck?

They can sure take $ from your account in a second, but they make you jump through hoops to get it back. I am going to have my bank pursue them. They are more than happy to assist me. Thank goodness!

More RewardMeMore.com Complaints & Reviews

• Li
    linda mnurphy Aug 13, 2009

i placed order thought was just getting trial, when they called to verify said didnt want it, but got charged on my debit card anyway. never recieved product. when I was finally able to get through billing department, been given runaround for 4 days now. whatever you do don:t do businesss with this shady company . who ever heard of having no phone in refund department, oh come on now

• Pr
    PR Jun 18, 2008

I have written letters and phoned this company and their sister company, Money Resource Network, also out of Las Vegas, Nevada, and received no resolution. Between the two fraudulent companies, I was charged over 100.00. I am on a NO CALL LIST from telemarketers and yet they claim to have had permission to access my account. They gained access to my account from the Money Resource Network. My credit card company is fabulous and helping me to fight this horrendous battle with these theives.

Marlon Y.Urbina May 30, 2008

This company is awfull. I never authorized them to charge me. they should be stop or report to the authority

• Lb
    Lbrown May 13, 2008

This company charged me $33.87 per month. I have no idea what this company sells but I did not request or receive services or products from it. THis needs to be investigated to protect other consumers.

• Ke
    Keith Moye May 12, 2008

I have nevr had any problems with this company. They are legitimate. They are very customer service oriented and friendly. They will try to do whatever it is -- within reason -- to satisfy the customer. They are located in Siuox Falls, SD, though. Their telephone number is [protected]

Janet May 06, 2008

I just noticed a charge to my credit card that I don't know what it is. I have been charged $33.87 and when I checked my account it is a total of $33.87 again. who are these people and how did they get my info. I am vary upset I need this charge reversed for every time it has been charged to me. ASAP

• Ir
    Irakli May 02, 2008

My First Premier credit card was charged for $33.87 without my authorization. I have never signed up for their rewards. I was told to write them a letter to get my money back. Address I was given is in Reno, NV. I canceled my credit card to avoid future charges.
    I'll keep you posted on outcome of the letter.

Thanks.

• Ti
    Timika Apr 28, 2008

I had a charge of 33.87 show up on my bank statement from rewardmemore just like everyone else. Unlike everyone else I have not signed up for, nor do I have any conection with grantwriters. I don't know what either of these companies are. I did however get charged 64.82 twice from mosterwordkey. They both are in Utah and might have a connection. I am since filing a suit against them both. This is ridiculous. Dont' charge me for something I never ordered or heard of.

Alexander

• Ri
    Richard F. Hrkach Apr 15, 2008

I have received no product or service from your agency nor have I knowingly authorized any charges levied against my Bank account. To prevent further access to my account I have cancelled my current debit card account. I have been charged $33.87 on 12/03/07 and another $33.87 on 02/06/08 and request an immediate refund of these charges.It seems that your operation comes under "Interstate Commerce" which would be under federal jurisdiction.

I expect a prompt response within the next ten days from today 04/15/08. Thank you RFH.

• Pr
    Preston H Apr 12, 2008

ThisRewardNetworkAve.com is also associated with RewardMeMore.COM I canceled REWARDME MORE, I was charged and not refunded. I received an unsolicited phone call from THISREWARDNETWORKAVE.COM never received any information via mail or email. Credit card charged 33.87 just like rewardmemore. This is all fraudulent.

Call BBB and FTC (federal trade commission) and report them.

Sharon A Greenup Apr 08, 2008

They took 33.87 from my checking account and I called them to see who they were and the young woman that answered became very rude and told me I would have to write a letter to corporate. I am disabled and live on a fixed income which is way below poverty level and they go in and take what they want. What is worse is the fact that they overdrew my account and my rent check was returned for non-sufficient funds. I was devastated and I have turned the matter over to my bank. My bank charges me everyday that my account is overdrawn so this took a big chunk out of my March check. Someone has to do something, these people are common thieves when they take money that is not authorized.

• Mi
    Mike Cyr Apr 05, 2008

Sorry for your loss. I to saw a charge for 33.87 on my bank statement along with the 888 number. That day I called it and talked to a customer service rep who explained to me what I had enrolled in. Well I told her I didn't do it and didn't want it. But since I was enrolled for a month could I at least check out what had been duped into getting. OH NO YOUR SERVICE ENDS TODAY! Then send me refund. No problem, it should take between 7 to 10 working days I was told. That was 2 days ago. Went online this morning and there was my refund credited to my account.

• Ve
    verna parish Apr 01, 2008

i have never been so angry in my life.that people can get away with this type of fraudulant rip-off of people and seems that no one will do anything about it. when so many people complain you know it has to be a real scam. thhis bull about being past the refund time is crap. i sent them a certified reciept return letter and they said they never got it. someone did because it was signed and dated. thet also told me they had no corporate phone number or address and could not tell me the name of the president of the company. has anyone tried pulling up the address of one liberty street up on the computer or the phone numbers .i have with no success.why don't they have a legitimate website and address if they deal with internet stuff

• Du
    duaneredenbaughjunocom Mar 17, 2008

I saw a chrage on my CREDIT CARD for $33.87 of ThisRewardNetwordBlvd.com [protected] UT and I called about it. IT was REWARDMEMORE.COM and Auto Monthly BILLED ME FOR $33.87 AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE-WHAT SERVICE THEY PROVIDED; It is comnnected with REBATE MILLONAIRE / Your Grant Master/ Net Agenda / Small Biz EXPRESS FUNDING and ALL HAVE SEPARATE MONTHLY BILLING AND SEPARATE CANCELLATIONS: They said They sent Login Info To my email Address. WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO GET TO THEM REWARDMEMORE.COM, I WOUND UP HERE AT THIS SITE... The REP MORIAH [protected] SAID I HAVE TO WRITE TO RewardMeMore 1 East Liberty St 6th Floor Reno NV 89501 to Dispute these Charges. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD ERRONEOUS BILLING for EACH PROGRAM, AND UNFORTUNATELY HAD NO IDEA AN AGENCY SUCH AS YOURS EXISTED.

• Ty
    Tyler Shelton Mar 12, 2008

Quick thing for anyone else who is getting scammed by this company. This company has 14 or 15 websites. and is a part of the
    efamilynetworks each company is a shell that traces back to the efamily networks in Utah. the company that holds the leases on both buildings is regus.com you can do alot to get your money back
    i got my money back plus the overdraft charges that i incurred all over the phone and ill tell you how i did it.
    First call the reno police department and file a complaint on cityofreno.com the police officer i talked to is Officer Jordan Badge number 1828. there are other ways you can take this company down. The host for each of there websites is godaddy.com i have called there host and they have agreed if they recive more complaints to there abuse department they will shut there webservers down thus elimating your information off there servers. the lease for the building in reno is actually just a post office box within the building. there is no real person inside the building. Please report here and to the reno police department witch has an investigation ongoing with this company for credit card fraud. please do not hesitate to call me i can help you get your money back from this company with a simple conference call.

• Gi
    ginny preston Mar 11, 2008

They have 207 pages of scams under many names.

• Ka
    Kay P. Macek Mar 10, 2008

My checking account was DEBITED TWICE before I called my bank to find out REWARD ME MORE is stealing my money for something I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR! I called customer service - the number my bank gave me and was told I HAD TO WRITE A LETTER!! (to request my CREDIT!) Today I emailed customer service but the email did NOT GO THROUGH - I am also sending A LETTER! I am FURIOUS THAT COMPANIES LIKE THIS GET AWAY WITH THEFT!!! I NEVER GAVE ANY AUTHORIZATION FOR THEIR PROGRAM as I NEVER AUTHORIZE automatic withdrawals from ANY ACCOUNT!

• Ki
    Kim Cearbaugh Mar 05, 2008

I signed up for a 7 day free trial with Grant Funding Solutions but canceled before the 7 days. Without my knowledge, GFS sold my information to Reward Me More who charged my credit card twice for $33.87. Once I figured out who to call at Reward Me More, I find out it is a call center and they refuse to refund the charges. They state that they called me and I "approved" the charges over the phone. NO WAY only an idiot approves credit card charges over the phone. I asked them for proof. They have NONE. They said they sent me an e-mail to which I had 21 days to reply to cancel. As stated it was JUNK so it was dumped. Now they are refusing to refund the total of $ 67.74. How dare GFS sell my info with out approval. How RUDE of Reward Me More to NOT REFUND $$$ that was not authorized. I am still fighting to get the refund - and won't stop until I get it.

• Ty
    Tyree Mar 05, 2008

I too just today saw a charge on my bank account for $33.87 and had no idea what the charge was for. There was a contact number listed on my statement;
    [protected] (which is out of Utah) and I called and spoke with a customer service rep. I informed her that I was not aware of this company or program and to refund me my money. She advised that I would receive the funds back in 10 business days.

So for you all who haven't been able to resolve your complaints and or issues; try contacting the number I listed above! Good Luck.

• Do
    Donald Ray Patton Mar 05, 2008

I, also, had a 33.87 charge pop up on my visa card. when I called I got the runaround and was told that their coporate headquarters didn't have a phone number. I did not and would not have signed up for this, but, yet they tell me that it is past the seven day limit so they can't refund my money. They is utterly stupid. How can I stop something that I didn't do or know anything about. I expect my money to be refunded to my account immediately or I will contact the better business bureau , as well as the law. Anyway you slice it, fraud is fraud.

I was told that this came about through a process with Grant Master, with which I had the same problem. They corrected the problem and reimbured my money. I ordered a free cd from them and paid the 1.97 shipping. Little did I know I was about to be had.

I expect an immediate response and satisfaction.

Thanks

• Fr
    F Reum Mar 04, 2008

Really it is impossible they are nice to you but totally confusing.
    The lies are in, how did they get the credit card number in the first place? Really it is not legal to charge for this. I called to cancel the day I ordered, thought it was strange at first I guessed. But still a charge came through saying they were a different company. Total crap. I was mad and was charged too by something that was given to them by Grant Master.

DAWN COOPER Feb 27, 2008

HOW DID YOU GET MY CARD NUMBER?AND WHY AM I BEING CHARGE 33.87 DOLLARS.WHEN I NEVER CHARGE IT

Mary Feb 21, 2008

I don't know who they are but my account has been charged three times for 33.87 It started on Dec. 21 07 , Jan 22 08 , Feb 21 08. I don't know what to do. The phone # I have for the thives isn't working.

• Im
    imadell perry Feb 19, 2008

i recieved an e-mail telling me my credit card will be charged monthly for $33.87. i did not sign up for any such thing

Sharon Tuttle Feb 17, 2008

I have found an address for Reward Me MOre 5836 S Pecos Road Suite D101 Las Vegas, NV 89120 Phone 888*546*2285 Fax [protected] or email at [email protected] I hope this helps, I , too, have been scammed by them, they have not returned my calls either.

• Mi
    Michael R Loftus Feb 17, 2008

In Jan. of 2017 I contacted Grant Writer and asked them for their services. After thinking about this I called and cancelled.I paid them $1.99 for a CD they said they sent me which I did receive. They confirmed my cancelization inGrant Writers and Funding Accelerator. On Feb. 15,2017 my bank notified me that my checking account was overdrawn in the amount of $33.87 that was paid to "REWARDMEMOREHOME". I never heard of them and NEVER autherized the withdrawal. So I"m out $33.87 plus $35.00 insufficient funds fee from my bank. I wonder why Banks have not been alerted to this scam.

• Pe
    peter Feb 07, 2008

Folks I got hit with that same charge $ 33.87. How did they get my credit card number ? The Company is located at one East Liberty Street 6th Floor Reno Nevada.
    My complaint number is# 1578803.It sure is a scam and how do we shut them down ? Peter

Shirley Johnson Feb 01, 2008

I understand totally how they feel, the exact same thing has happened to me since December 5, 2017 I have been hit three times by this rewardmemore.com thing. I did not have a computer available to use until this month, checking my online statements I discovered the transactions of guess what 33.87 payed to this place I have never even heard of, my bank is helping me track this down in the effort to stop this fraudulant activity. How in the world they do this is beyond my knowledge. If I have any success I will pass it on in here.

David Payne Jan 31, 2008

I saw this charge on my bank statement, and did not know what it was for. It was in the amount of $33.87. I want this amount credited back to my account ASAP. I have already cancelled this account, whatever it is. Thanks for your cooporation. David Payne

daniel potvin Jan 30, 2008

This is to inform you that I am cancelling the account and you are not allowed to take ANY money from my credit card. I have notified them to not pay you Please call me to confirm this transmission Thank You Daniel Potvin.

• Vi
    victoria christie Jan 30, 2008

Yes i was also bilked by REWARDSMEMORE.COM unfortunately for three months at 33.87. I was away for the holidays and came home to this. Yes they also were connected to Grants Consultants. I am really disgusted that these people can and do do this and get away with it. I called the 888 number and was given an address to write and request a refund. I wish there was someway to put out a big red flag.

• Be
    Beth Fulcher Jan 29, 2008

i got hoaxed. Charged me 39.95. After reading all this I am not sure what action to take other than through my bank. Any other avenue seems like I will get charged again. I do not want the service. Do not charge my card.

• Gr
    Greg Lumley Jan 25, 2008

i want to cancal do not charge mycard

Charles Douglas Gragg Jan 24, 2008

I cant even get into the sight and I thought it was something else anyway and I wont to quit and dont know how!

• Ke
    kevin pinson Jan 24, 2008

I don't know about this company, salemenship or high presser. I didn't want the back to back phone calls, a salemen that do not listen to you. To you guys I say Boooo to you and the fact that you're miss leading people for profit... It's really sad to me as a human to see people running scams on each other...

• Ri
    Richard Wales Jan 18, 2008

Yes I got the same thing and was told that I could cancel , but I can not find the site eithier, so I'm going to the bank and turn it in as fraud, tjese kind of scams have got to quit, if grant master is behind this then they should be taken to court also.

• Ro
    Robert Davidson Jan 15, 2008

A $33.87 charge appeared on my bank statement as a debit and I have no idea what it is for. When I tried calling the 800 number, I got no answer. I will have the bank initiate the reversal of this charge, which will take time and may or may not succeed, and meanwhile try to make sure no other charges are debeted by this company? Don't know if this is one of those Utah organizations or not, but have had past troubles with them doing this sort of thing.

marcy Villenauve Jan 14, 2008

They are definetly getting there info from grant links for possible people who would like to have the gov't send you money for a new business? They just called me not an hour ago, we will see if I get anything they stated I should be able to access the site within 24 hours.

• Br
    Brian L. Murray Jan 14, 2008

The Reward me More scam site 21 day free trial period is getting close and I still have not recieved any thing from them. Not even an e-mail! these people are connected to Grant Consultants & easy help center they serve no purpose what so ever except to STEAL your money! I have reported them to my Credit Card company before they could charge my card anymore than the $4.95 shipping fee! Something needs to be done about all these SCAM companys on the internet!!!

• Ki
    Kim Jan 10, 2008

I almost filled out the thing than i read this...thank God, but also not to be mean but most of you should read the fine print, at the bottom of the page in tiny almost un noticable letters it state that you will be charged a monthly fee.