Revolution Golfdistance video

R

This company is completely messed up. They can't seem to stream a video to my login account. It took me 3 days to figure out where my video link was. Finally, I asked them to refund my money --- which is now going to take 7 to 10 days. Unbelievable. I ordered from this company because the ads displayed people that could be counted on to deliver a quality product. Just goes to show you that it's a large gap between advertising and performance. I had previously purchased a training aid which I think I will now return before they go out of business. A company with this many complaints can't survive long.