www.MarketBill.com Complaints & Reviews

www.MarketBill.comFraud and cheating!

Beware of these people. They make all kinds of charges to your card, that they say were optional in the registration process. You get transferred to their web page from pages that seem legit - be very careful, they make a business of ripping people off!

• Si
    SIMON GRAY Mar 23, 2008

I too also paid for a service to be able to download, but i found it to be a ripoff and not working at all. I have tried to contact them for a refund and cannot get any links to billing support that works.

So now i will see what other action i can take for fraud.

• Pe
    pelletier Apr 12, 2008

g souscript chez vous hier mais je souhaite me rétracter. merci de me renseigner sur la procédure a suivre.

• St
    Steve Jun 11, 2008

I BOUGHT A DOWNLOAD FROM A WEBSITE COMPANY THAT IS MANAGED BY MARKETBILL. THE COST OF THE DOWNLOAD WAS MISREPRESENTED AND I WAS BILLED AT A MUCH HIGHER RATE THAN ADVERTISED. MARKETBILL HANDLES ALL THE TRANSACTIONS AND WHEN I WENT TO CANCEL MY ORDER THE VERY SAME DAY I WAS CHARGED A $10.00 SERVICE CHARGE. ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT MARKETBILL IS IMPOSSIBLE VIA THEIR WEBSITE. MY REQUESTS FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ME WENT IGNORED. I FOUND THEIR PHONE NUMBER VIA A GOOGLE SEARCH AND I CALLED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR BUT WAS DENIED.

MARKETBILL IS A RIPOFF. DON'T USE ANY WEBSITE COMPANY THAT UTILIZES THEIR SERVICES.

• We
    Web Support Jul 16, 2008

We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with your membership. When you are choosing your membership there are preselected boxes offering highly recommended software, in order to decline this software you need to uncheck the boxes. Before processing an order, your purchase details are listed and you must then click on submit in order finalize the purchase.
    Regarding the non-refundable processing fee, this fee was clearly stated during the sign up process as well as in the Terms & Conditions in which you have to read, and of course agree to before you can submit your order.
    If you have any concerns about the additional software provided please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account, ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• Cu
    Customer Help Found Here! Jan 07, 2010

Customer Service is Here To Help!

We are posting here in order to assist you in resolving any issues. As we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service, we invite you to please use the link below in order to contact our team directly. We assure you that we will provide an appropriate response in a timely manner.

Looking forward to assisting you!

Best regards,

nogoodmarketbill Jan 05, 2011

I downloaded Lime wire for 29.88 but when I went to pay for it the optional $14.88 NetSpyProtector was added in without my permission then the total bill was $44.76. I installed the program that wasn't even Lime Wire and I hated it. I requested a credit an hour later. I later received an email from Market bill not to respond to the email. A week later I call about the credit and the guy on the phone asked me why I waited so long to request the credit. I told him it was an hour later when I requested it. He said I should have responded to the email (yes, the one that said don't respond to). So basically I asked to speak to a supervisor, but according to them the supervisors are only available by email. Eventually he gave me the credit. This is a horrible company they do add to your bill, it is not optional like it states. They are unpleasant to deal with and they do not want to credit your account if you are unsatisfied.

• Br
    brownbv3 Sep 25, 2016

My Name is Beverly Brown and I had marketbilll.com for many years. If they went out of business I wish the would have let us know before the deadline and directed us to another site that is legal so we can purchase utorrent again. I'm very upsdet because I used them for years to select my albums. So sad.

www.MarketBill.comWeb scams!

I recently purchased authorizations for a lifetime membership to i-tunes through marketbill.com. They have received £88.78 from my bank account and i am not able to log on to the site as my username is unknown.

• Cu
    Customer Help Found Here! Jan 06, 2010

Customer Service is Here To Help!

Looking forward to assisting you!

Best regards,

• Ka
    Karaka Apr 06, 2010

Same happened to me, this site is a ripoff site.

www.MarketBill.com — Fraud & cheating!

Signed for software downloading service, cant get to site, no passwords provided and cant contact billing co (marketbill.com).

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices