windsors Precious pets Complaints & Reviews

windsors Precious petstook money

This woman JoAnn Windsor is a Vicious Un caring Puppy Mill Dog breeder who takes LARGE Deposits and then will keep it and RE SELL the dog. She took $1000.00 from me and then I asked for the money back as I was not able to buy the puppy due to a bad accident, she then would NOT return my calls and re sold the dog NEVER to pay me back. I asked for 1/2 and she would NOT even give me 1/2. She then instead went on the internet, Claiming FALSE accusations about me that are TOTAL UN TRUTHS, to cover up her own BAD ETHETICS... She is a Fraud and Lier, and Rip Off Artist BEWARE...

windsors Precious petssold money

This woman took a $1000.00 depost and would not refund my money or answer any phone call from me, I never signed a contract, all in good faith, After her pups were only 4 weeks old I asked for my deposit back and she would not answer my calls she then resold the pup making double her money

• Jd
    jdillonjer Jan 05, 2013

i'm another victim of this woman claiming to be a breeder. i also bought a sweet little papillon from this sorry excuse of a human being. after making the 6 hour drive back home with my puppy and taking her to the vet. i found out my puppy not only had a bad case of ear mites. she also had a severe case of fluxating patella. my vet wanted to operate on my new puppy right away. $3, 000.00. i contacted joanne windsor via e-mail and she stated she stands behind her animals. i guess way behind because after learning what the problem was with the puppy she blocked my e-mail address and would'nt return my calls. i love my puppy and would never of returned her to joanne's care but never the less i want all who seek a new puppy not to get involved with this woman. she claims to be a breeder but, actually gets the puppies from a puppy mill in texas. my puppy is three now. i love her with all my heart. and my checkbook. something this terrible woman could never understand.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices