Westwood International Complaints & Reviews

Westwood Internationalunsolicited phone calls

Westwood International representatives claim they are calling from Van Nuys or Los Angeles, California. Repeatedly calls even late at night even after we requested that they stop calling us and removing us from their call list. They are hesitant in giving information regarding the company when asked for the name of their supervisor or last name or agent number of the representative (I person called herself Megan and the other was Alex. I was able to get this phone number [protected].

• Ni
      Nikkie Joseph Mar 19, 2011

I agree w/all the complaints mentioned re: WIT because my mom was also a victim. They prey on older people and even use "Sarimanok" as front. Though the package was delivered the thing is my mom ADVISED NICK COJUANGCO NOT TO CHARGE HER ACCT since it's NSF, but still he did. So now my mom was charged and they got the cash. My mom spoke w/Nick, then to MARK JOHNSON as he introduced to my mom (or JOSEPH, when i made phone enquiry & the lady said Mark "Joseph"?). Then i spoke w/Piolo James Sandoval of WIT who advised to call again & speak w/Nick. There are more stories to tell but I think this is enough to warn everyone what these people are doing just to rip-off peoples' money.

Westwood International — Non-delivery of merchandise

BEWARE !!! don't get SCAM... This telemarketing people are scams. They offered vacation package that i...