US Foreclosure Relief Complaints & Reviews

US Foreclosure Reliefscam scam scam

I have a phone number for us foreclosure [protected]. This is a customer service number. I called my mortgage company and they gave me the number. I was not able to contact us foreclosure because they changed their number. This company is a scam company dot not do any business with these guys. They will take your money and run. I also have names yessenia benitez [protected]. call and get your money back. fax [protected]

• Ba
    Barbara Jan 16, 2009

I am ready to contact lawyers. I called them in July 2008 to get help. We paid them $2, 300 and waited 4 months! They NEVER contacted us with any updates. I was calling them just about every single week, in the process of dealing with rude administrative assistants who answered, getting cut off constantly, etc. In mid-November, we were told that they could not help us. Then they said they can send our money back, but one person told me it takes 4-6 weeks (they did an automatic withdrawal from our account to take the money, but we have to wait to get a check in the mail to get it back.) Another person told me it takes 6-8 weeks. Well, yesterday (1/15/09) was 9 weeks since we heard that they can't help us. My husband spent 1.5 hours on the phone yesterday to see where the refund check was. They told him that on the day before (1/14/09) they declined the refund, and said we do not qualify!!! What a scam!!! We kept hoping things would work out and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Now, this weekend, we will be spending lots of time researching, calling the FBI, Better Business Bureau, and finding a lawyer. Please, do not waste your time and money. We lost all our money and it took 7 months for this whole process to come to an end, only to find out now we have a big legal battle ahead of us.

• They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at 623-486-4505 and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

P.S. If you know someowner they can help, They will pay a $100 referral!

US Foreclosure ReliefFraud

This company IS A SCAM- what they do tell you is to NOT call your lender, the reason is BECAUSE YOUR LENDER WILL HELP YOU *FOR FREE* while they get you for 2500.00 They prey on people in a very desperate situation- make false promises and then don't return calls - If I had not acted on my own behalf I would have lost my home-

• Mi
    mike Dec 04, 2008

I contacted my lender and they confirmed with me that my account with them is in review. I also contacted Roberta Navarro, my negotiator for US Forclosure relief, she advised me that they had merged with a law firm called Pomery Associates (www.pomerylaw.com). She advised me that US FORCLORUSURE RELIEF will be sending all current customers a letter informing them on the merger.

Your mortgage company should have mailed you a letter letting you know that US Forclosure relief is working with them about your loan modification. Contact your mortgage company and ask about your account. Countrywide customers can contact the HRD DEPT.(Home Retention Department) 800-669-0102. Hope this information help the people that is worried like I was.

US Foreclosure Relief — LOAN MODIFICATION

This company was working on my loan modification and now their phone is disconnected (all the number...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices