Top Secret Paint And Coatings Complaints & Reviews

Top Secret Paint And CoatingsBad business experience

Spent nearly 3000.00 dollars with them nothing but problems all the way miss ship, wrong product shipped, won't return phone calls, hung up on me, had product failure one of the gallons of paint set up before I could even get it applied . and of course its my fault, I have been invovled in the building trades for 35 years used epoxy, enamel, latex, automotive paints, you name it don't expect support or warranty from these guys once they have your money. Because of these problems our bussines was but on hold for 3 weeks Peter Harret who is one of the owners will take no responsiblity.

• Ae
      aelmer Apr 13, 2012

Wait until it all comes off like ours did on our pool. Con men Con company - DO NOT BUY they do not stand up for their product. As I see on the internet everywhre - they have your money and don't think they will do anything but blame you for their product break downs. DO NOT BUY!!! Anyone reading this DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM. RUN THE OTHER WAY. They ruined my pump filters on the pool and it cogged up my pool heater. AWFUL COMPANY. DON"T BELIEVE a THING THEY SAY. Please email at [email protected] if you have any questions. I will send pictures and their emails as evidence.

Top Secret Paint And Coatings — Terrible company

We applied an epoxy protective coating to a floor and spent considerable phone time with the company getting...