Tampa Bay Investigations Complaints & Reviews

Tampa Bay InvestigationsCAROL SCIANNAMEO

CAROL SCIANNAMEO, OWNER OF TAMPA BAY INVESTIGATIONS IS A KNOWN SWINDLER, EMBEZZLER, SOCIOPATH.
OVER 10 YEARS SHE HAS RUINED MANY LIVES, STOLEN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BY USING HER GUN/INVESTIGATION KNOWLEDGE AND BROOKLYN MOB TIES TO DEFRAUD, SCAM, WIRE FRAUD, DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIPS, ANY WAY SHE CAN GET AT YOUR MONEY, SHE WILL DO IT.
GO TO [redacted]S.COM.
MANY MANY RESIDENTS OF GULFPORT FL HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS AGAINST HER.
IT IS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SHE GOES TO PRISON.

CAROL SCIANNAMEO

Tampa Bay InvestigationsScam artists

A guy that was working in Tampa Bay Investigations used my name to make some transfers from my bank account. He basically impersonated me over the phone and this is just high end scam. Because of his action I’m facing lawsuit now and I don’t know what to do next.

• Ca
    Carol Sciannameo Jun 15, 2012

I am the owner of Tampa Bay Investigations and I am a female. If there is a male calling you and impersonating you over the telephone, I would like to hear about this as I am the only person who has control of the financials of this business. You can contact me, Carol Sciannameo at (727) 542-5597. This may be a case of identity theft and I will assist you in taking action against the individual as he has no permission or authority to represent this business.

• Sc
    sciannameo victim #5 Jul 06, 2013

h ere is letter filing suit against Carol Sciannameo for embezzeling, wire fraud, the same exact methods described in this compan y filled with crooks
    Go to ?[redacted]s, dozens of charges, police reports filed against her. SHE IS A THIEF, KNOWN BY ALL IN GULFPORT.