Talk Fusion Complaints & Reviews

Talk FusionLies from the very beginning

Approximately 3 months ago, I received an invite to join Talk Fusion. The contact person was Marilyn Harris. I spoke to her extensively regarding using it to promote my company. I ask her if it was usable on any pc and she said of course. She told me that the cost was $150.00 and when I went to join, she said it was now $250 and $35 per month. I joined and she immediately said she had to go away for a few days and it just happened that those 3 days were the only 3 days when I could cancel. I told her I need to see if was a good thing for me and she said I will get back to you. It did not work and they promised they would fix it and 3 months later charging me another $35.00 per month it was still not fixed. I told them I wanted my money back and they said well it is your computor and not our fault. I think I should have been told that it does not work on every computor and assisted me in those first 3 days. The company has no credibility at all and people need to know that it is scamming others also.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      mike_b fun man Jun 22, 2012

its amazing the comments of scam on here ...go back to your boss and ask him to give you some of the future he has laid aside for you in the company ... now who is the [censored]
      keep working as a slave to your boss

• Lz
      LZHN Jun 08, 2012

Wake up and smell the coffee...this is another pyramid selling scam.. The only people who make money are the one who kicked it off and scammed others into it. Don't be a [censored].

michele2k Feb 25, 2012

I just noticed the date on your complaint. I remember that the company was going through many difficult changes then. It is so much different now and exploding all over the world. I hope Marilyn Harris, and people like her because there are a lot of them out there, has not closed your mind completely. It DOES work and we DO need to take our future into our own hands. I am an honest person who is working full time, raising 3 teenagers, and making a go at my own business. Talk Fusion happens to be a really great home-based business with a simple plan and tons of support.

michele2k Feb 25, 2012

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Marilyn Harris. Please don't judge all of us by one person's actions. Most of use are just trying to make a positive and secure future for us and our children. You had a website with resources on who to contact.

Talk Fusiondoesnt work without downloadling activex

I have been trying to get talkfusion video email working. I have tried several times to get answers out of their customers services team and am failuing miserably :-( Basically it would appear that although the procuct works the impression given by the company is that it is used to communicate B2B ...well YES if every person you send a video email to downloads activex plugins...hmmmm what corporate or large sme will allow people to do that...thats not what talk fusion say on the tin...

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Th
        TheMoneyMakeOver Aug 23, 2012

I am currently looking into Talk Fusion, a business partner of mine ran across it a little while back. The email that she sent worked fine and I didn't have to download anything to view the email. What kind of a janky computer were you using? Just sayin, maybe there is something wrong with your computer, I'm still working from a Dell Laptop over 7 years old and not a problem.

• Ms
        msgcindy Jan 01, 2011

I curretly use go to meetings and webx with the B2B merchants for credit card processing and they have no problem downloading the software.Some of these companies are processing millions of dollars per month. Even the companies that have there own servers. Not sure why you are having so much trouble downloading it??
        Cindy

Jo Go May 28, 2010

As far as being able to upload the video on any OS, that has been taken care of recently with a thing called Fusion Booster, which will allow you to upload your videos, regardless of the OS you use.
        As far as being able to view them without the Active X, I don't know what to say other than if you're recipients aren't able to open the email, there are ways that you can whitelist Talk Fusion so your emails don't go to spam folders. I haven't had any problems opening the video emails at all. I've sent them to myself at work and I viewed it no problem, and I work at one of the largest banks in the world!
        I hope you've stayed with it as they are always making improvements. Who wants to have what they offer not work? That would be bad business!

Good luck!
        Joe

Talk Fusion — Do not do this

Hello everyone, I just wanted to advise everyone to stay away from Talk Fusion. The business is very shady...