sureshotformula.blogspot.com Complaints & Reviews

Sureshotformula.blogspot.com

This guy is a big cheater don't buy from this guy any tip any software .he is big fraud he will not give u any tip or any software after taking money he is from noida don't give ur hard earn money to him he took my money and not have any software

fraud tips

Sureshot formula.com is one of the biggest frauds in industry. Its owner mr. Ahhilesh singhhe took rs. 10000 / - from me and had not given a single tips. After i called him and he started threatening go to police station and i will give you the money there. My name is vinayan and my contact number is [protected]. Please do inform me what to do with this big fraud.

[email protected] Sep 21, 2015

Just post on his Facebook about this ### everyday and tell everyone he is fraud

santosh kumar1 Feb 27, 2020

@[email protected] I was a victim of his fraud..for me he charged 25k for his software which is a waste bin nothing else

[email protected] Sep 22, 2015

Dont buy anything from this sureshotformul he is a bug cheat and his software is zero use all in loss he only post his positve trend .He will also not show u any demo because his software is zero profit . He tool money from us but dont gave any software till yet he is big cheater

Kumar.1985 Nov 02, 2017

@[email protected] Sir this fraud akhilesh now running channel on YouTube, to cheat more people. Please post your view on his YouTube channel

• Rs
    rs750mcx Commodity Mar 21, 2018

My name is Mahesh . I got software from him few months back. This is how his fraud strategy. First u need to pay 18, 000 then he will ask u to pay 4000 more for tax. Otherwise he will not activate. Then 800 for data charges.

He know only support resistance based on char with some 10-20 years data.
    On his sureshot calls. All calls are with min of Rs 15, 000-25, 000-40, 000 stop loss. Funny guy with his cooling glass and t-shirt. Looks like Mr.Bean to me.

Once u make payment his answer over WhatsApp will become slow. He will give some strange range as video and finally if that range comes true, he will claim it as a call. “CALL by VIDEO” hehehe. Hope we all are eating FOOD only.
    Hope his family is doing good with the cheated money

• Ar
    Arun Raghu May 19, 2018

I paid 18000 .Sureshot formula.com is one of the biggest frauds in industry. Its owner mr. Ahilesh singh he took rs. 18000 / - from me and had not given a single tips. After i called him and he started threatening . My name is Raghu raman and my contact number is 8148777857. Any one don't subscribe this fraud person.