Stream online movies Complaints & Reviews

Stream online moviesripped off

i paid stream online movies with clickbank on 2/10/2010 was told i'd receive email with information.

NO EMAIL NO SERVICE instead when i signed in with username and password was posted an internet explorer unhandled exception - application error raised unhandled exception in 3rd party mode and should be closed message.

i'm mad as hell, if i knew where they were, i'd be on my way to kick some ###.

as it is i''ll file a complaint with the FCC for fraudulent practices.

• Na
    Nancy1127 Nov 22, 2010

I understand your anger, I also pay to Stream Online Movies a total of $ 49.90 for full membership. It started on 11-13-2010 and I did get a confirmation email with ID and password. The problem is that after I downloaded about 5 different programs to make this work I had to log off and come back later; well that is when the "fun" began. I could not sign back in, it did not recognized me, I contacted them via email and never got an aswer. So I stated to request a refund through Plimus because they were the ones collecting the payment for the other company. Anyway after many emails I got a partial refund and now I'm trying to get a full refund. We'll see what happens, I pray God is on my side and pressure these people to have some decency and issue a full refund. Also I pray that you may have a good resolution to your problem.

Stream online movies — no information/service after payment

I entered into a transaction with stream online movies on 04/08/2009 and the sum of $49.90 was deducted from...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices