Sparkle Maintenance Complaints & Reviews

Sparkle Maintenanceits a fraud/they took my money

This company is a fraud, They took 100.00 dollars from me and I want it back.

They said I would work in 2-3 days, they told me to call some 1-888 no# to get a CRN number for $98.00 dollars / and a certifcate but no job!! Just lies, I tried to call them no landline number, nothing just people givng me the run around.

I should of not took it so easy! People r rude creatures...

More info, e-mail me at:[protected]@yahoo.com

• Lo
    Louis Shivers Sep 29, 2008

I agree with you on that one. They tried calling me too, offering me job as a maintenance cleaner in some local warehouse near my place of residence. I almost fell for it too but I did my research with better business beareu and found some real interesting stuff out about them. That they don't have an appropiate address and location is not real. And when I asked if I could meet with someone personally they said that they deal some many people that it wouldn't be possible to do so. Also to place an order for my CRN number over the phone with a credit or debit card because that would be the better way possible and get started working faster. They are evil manipulative people. But there long gone now sense there scandal was broadcasted national wide on the news.

Sparkle MaintenanceFraud and scam

Sparkle maintenance is a scam!!! A guy named Anthony calls and tells you that you are hired and they need you to start immediately. He needs you to fax your resume along with a C.I.N. number as soon as possible so that you can start right away. I asked what was a C.I.N. number and how could I get one and I was told to call a 1-888 num. So, I called and I was redirected to call a local number, I called and spoke with a guy named Frank, who said that all maintenance employees were supposed to have this number before they could start the job. He said that the cost would be $98.00 and that I would obtain my number right away so that I could start work and the package with all of the safety guidelines would be sent within 7 business days. I didn't send any money because I was skeptical, I decided to do some research on the web when I ran across this and it's a good thing that I did.

Sparkle Maintenance — Its A Fraud

Me TOO. I also received a call from someone named Anthony. I had a gut feeling that something was wrong...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices