SlickDoors Complaints & Reviews

SlickDoorsScam or Fake Site

WARNING!It is totally a scam site, shows a company in China owner-Shiguo Cheng(may be), i order a HTC One X S720 Unlocked GSM PHONE from this site and paid through Western Union money transfer system. He stop communicating after receiving the money and seems i will not get my ordered PHONE, BE AWARE!!!, 100% FAKE SITE.

• How do we get these people of the internet?

cherher Aug 21, 2019

I confirm this. A month ago, I ordered for a ZTE smartphone Axon pro 5g with a payment via WU. I have never received the smartphone. After payment, Mr Shiguo Cheng stopped all mail contact. He send me a wrong tracking number. I encourage all the victims of this site and this sinister manager to file a complaint at econsumer.gov. The site adress is : www.brotechstore.com.

SlickDoorsscam

SlickDoors owner Cheng Si Guo received hundreds of US dollars from me in the USA by Moneygram to him in China for a laptop computer. He confirmed the order and payment but has not delivered the laptop and refuses to answer any emails, Skype messages or inquiries on his webiste about my order. Further research shows he has been scamming many people on expensive electronics. BEWARE!

• To
    tommis Jul 24, 2012

WARNING:This site, "SlickDoors"
    WARNING:This site, "SlickDoors", took my order before
    eight weeks I paid two hundred euro for two Night Vision
    Security IP Cameras and two memory card with bank transfer
    money.Order and payment was confirmed. when after he take
    my money have refused to respond to any emails from me as
    to the status of my order.don't buy any body from this side.
    "slickdoors" 100% lost money.

• To
    tommis Jul 24, 2012

WARNING:This site, SlickDoors
    WARNING:This site, SlickDoors, took my order before
    eight weeks I paid two hundred euro for two Night Vision
    Security IP Cameras and two memory card with bank transfer
    money.Order and payment was confirmed. when after he take
    my money have refused to respond to any emails from me as
    to the status of my order. don't buy any body from this side.
    slickdoors 100% lost money.

• Dr
    Dr. miniely Sep 04, 2012

I send 700$ to the companey and did not recive my Pc. beweare !!!

• Dr
    Dr. miniely Sep 04, 2012

warning !!! 700$ paid and no order supplied !!! now 4 weeks !!

• Sl
    Slickdoors Mar 29, 2013

Why, you ordered only 134$ phone not 700$, because bank fee final we received only 109$, and we delivery you the phone, but the EMS couriers speed is slow. i said next time will send by DHL.

• Se
    seawass May 02, 2013

ban this COMPANY !!!
    pls this cheat has betrayed 100s of people...
    kill them...

• http://www.slickdoors.com/ is an horrible scam. Let's try to get them off the internet. Too many people are loosing money.

Swift Codes should be able to find banks with the highest cases of fraudulent beneficiary.