Shopatron Complaints & Reviews

Shopatronorder never received

On october 8 i placed order#7636892 for a bicycle headset. They shipped on october 12 with USPS tracking lc079200859us
I never received the item, it´s possible to see via USPS website that the product never arrived. Shopatron never replied to my emails and keeps closing my tickets on their customer service website. I paid for something i never received.

Sabongi Dec 10, 2013

I ordered a headset from shpatron cane creek and they never delivered it, it's been 2 months. I open tickets at their system, and they close it!
    Check usps lc079200859us

Shopatronproduct never received and they cant locate

Well here it is. I recently ordered a product from PSE. Shopatron is the business used. Three days after ordering this product, I was sent an email confirming it was sent and that it would arrive in 5 to 7 days. Along with this email was tracking number. My address provides was correct on this email. Two days after receiving this email, i checked my tracking number and it told me that my package had been delivered in Milwaukee. I live in Oregon. I decided to wait until the said amount of days for the package to arrive. It didn't. So, I emailed Shopatron who said they would look into it and email me back. No reply the next day, and no package either. So, I email them back and they tell me this time the tracking number is wrong and they are waiting for the right one. This being irrelevant now, because regardless of the tracking number it should have already arrived. Now, here I am today, ten days into the so called 5 to 7 day shipping and no package. Along with it, no reply as to where my package is, was, or if it ever existed at all. Oh yeah, and no refund for the money they were happy to charge me for they product they can't locate.

Sabongi Dec 10, 2013

Check usps lc079200859us

Shopatronnever received my order

We placed an order that was suppose to be here in 3-5 business days. After the 10th day still no product. I logged onto our account number and it said product not shipped because the billing address on our credit card was different then our shipping address. (at time of payment we filled out both our billing and shipping address to make sure there were no issues. What ever happened to an email suggesting different payment type or different address to match credit card??? Just ignore the customer and not give them a heads up that their order is NOT coming. Not only that... we were given a confirmation number that payment had been received on the day we ordered the product. I will NEVER order from this company nor would I ever suggest someone else to.

• Sh
    Shopatron Customer Service Jul 03, 2012

Shopatron maintains a safe and secure process for consumers to purchase products in over 1, 000 stores. We don’t always authorize your credit card at the exact moment of purchase. When we process payment, errors can be triggered by your bank. If there is a problem with a credit card, we will not process your order until the payment information is corrected. In all issues of payment error, we always notify the consumer. Depending on your email provider, you may have problems with SPAM filters for emails coming from Shopatron.

If you receive a payment error email from us, it means we cannot process your order until the payment error is corrected. It is the consumer's responsibility to verify that the credit card number, expiration date and card verification code were entered correctly for the order. If you are using a new credit card, please be sure that you have activated the new card before using it for your order.

For more information about purchasing from a Shopatron store, go to www.orderhlp.com.

• Ag
    Agent pink Jul 05, 2012

Sounds about right...blame the customer when there's obviously a problem on your end. I also placed an order that went through shopatron which was never shipped, but they sure did bill my credit card quickly (even though the email I have says my card won't be charged until my order ships). My next move is to make a complaint with the BBB after I call my bank to dispute a charge for an order that never shipped.

Shopatron — Never received product

Ordered product on 7/15/09...credit card was also charged. Received shipping confirmation that item was shipped via USPS on 7/20. Today is 7/30 and still no product. USPS has no...