Rimma Portnaya Complaints & Reviews

Rimma Portnaya — Evil Clown Travels South

With the arrival of fall, Rimma Portnaya aka Rimma Egorov aka Rimma Portnoy will be traveling south with the other evil clowns and circus elephants. Keep an eye out for thi...

Rimma Portnayastinking, conniving female

I've lived in NY for thirty years and I've heard about "The Stinking Bandit, " otherwise known as Rimma Portnaya, but I only met her last week. She picked up my elderly father at the Greyhound bus station. He has early dementia and should not have been traveling alone, but she took him to his bank and tried to clean him out before they called me. i finally met her. What a piece of work, and man does she stink. The bank called the police but she had disappeared by the time they came. Stay away from this stinking bandit.

• Al
    Alan Pictorius Sep 15, 2013

She does stink. We saw her once on the Staten Island Ferry, and everyone moved to the other side of the boat because of her stench Fearing the boat might become unbalanced, a group of us went back to her side, holding our noses. Fortunately, the trip was short and she didn't rob anyone on the way.

• Al
    Alice Edgar Poe Sep 16, 2013

Stinky poo poo!

• Dr
    Dr. Forthright Sep 17, 2013

You make jokes, but it is not funny. Rimma suffers from an intestinal blockage that causes her to emit a very strong, putrid odor. She has backed up fecal matter throughout her system and there is nothing she can do about it. She is like an unflushed toilet. A combination of Air Wick and Fabreze can make her presence tolerable.

• Ph
    Phyliss De Leon Sep 19, 2013

Have you considered that Rimma Portnaya may be a victim of domestic abuse? Her own husband has called her a mentally ill sex maniac. There may be a reason why she lies and steals. Try to be more understanding about this tragic woman.

Marianne St. Duval Sep 21, 2013

Rimma Portnaya est venue a Montreal et a vole mon marie. Elle aussi vole tout son argent. Elle a le visage d'un cheval mais elles possesdee par le diable.

Rimma Portnaya — Rimma Portnaya Huckster and Thief

I encountered this slimy varment on Linkedin. She sent me an impressive resume and I made the mistake of inviting her to my office. She made a terrible first impression, obviously...

Rimma PortnayaRimma Portnaya Spotted in Brooklyn

Notorious con woman, thief and crook Rimma Portnaya has been spotted hiding in plain sight near the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Maybe she was there signing up clients for her Costa Rica Deal, or maybe she was up to no good. She's a little long in the tooth to be picking up men, but maybe she was loitering outside the Men's Room waiting for her husband. We used to call her Trigger because of the horsey face, but after putting on weight she looks more like a buffalo these days Be wary of any buffalo-faced, middle aged women with a Russian accent.

Sanjay Harrison Aug 07, 2013

I met Rimma Portnaya on Linkedin and she tried to interest me in a business called Costa Rica Nude Vacations. We met for dinner and she tried to pick my pocket. That was enough for me. Beware of Rimma Portnaya and Costa Rica Nude Vacations.

• Da
    Dave C. Simmons Aug 09, 2013

Scam artist and thief Rimma Portnaya is apparently out of jail and stinking up the streets again. This woman who lives in a luxury high rise was seen panhandling near Lincoln Center. Keep away from her (middle aged Russian woman) because she's up to no good.

• Sr
    Sr. Angelica Farfalla Aug 09, 2013

We pray for this woman, not only for her physical deformity but also for her troubled mind. Surely her husband has paid back all that she has stolen. She is an angel of God in a deeply distressing disguise.

• Ra
    Rabbi Ira Schlossberg Aug 10, 2013

She stole from our Synagog and Iouri Egorov did not return one penny. They are not welcome here.

• Li
    Lillian Delbert Aug 11, 2013

I think she's kind of whorish.

• In
    India Clear Moon Aug 13, 2013

I did a Tarot reading for this tragic soul. I saw darkness and shame. There will be a movie about it. People will pay to revisit her shame.

• Ol
    Olga Alexandra Aug 15, 2013

We met this one woman crime wave at an event for the Russian American Association. She literally stole the silverware!

Rimma PortnayaTheater District Thief

My wife and I encountered this horse faced thief at an outdoor restaurant in the theater district. She created a fuss by claiming her purse had been stolen, then stole my wife's purse in the confusion and disappeared. We lost $800 plus tickets to a show, and found out she's well known around Hell's Kitchen. The propietor of the restaurant says there's nothing they can do about her because nobody has been able to prove anything, at least so far. The cops know who she is and where she lives, but calling them is a waste of time, as we found out. She's very recognizable and her strong body odor gives her away. Keep your eye out for a single, horse faced woman with beady eyes and a Russian accent.

• El
    Eleanore Stewart Bronfman Jul 30, 2013

My God, I thought Rimma Portnaya was dead! Somebody told me she had resurfaced in New York City, and here she is, up to her old tricks. She stolen a lot of money in her life some from me and probably some from you if you're reading this. I like the new name Horseface. Back in 1983 we called her My Little Pony. She's bad news

• Ha
    Hannah Jacobson Aug 05, 2013

I still have nightmares about Rimma Portnaya. She came to our home in Florida and nearly swindled my elderly parents out of their house! When I smelt a rat and called the police, she disappeared overnight. The leopard doesn't change its spots. Watch out for this sly Russian con woman.

• Ae
    A.E. Tellanovella Aug 14, 2013

We saw Rimma Portnaya doing her daily shoplifting at the Fairway Market. She's been eating too many blintzes and looks less like a horse and more like the long promised Red Heifer. Someone should tell those shopkeepers she doesn't pay for her groceries.

Rimma PortnayaRimma's Shell Game

We met this awful woman in Bangkok where she passed herself off as the wife of a diplomat. We were interested in purchasing some property there and she offered to help us with the financial exchange, claiming International contacts. To make a very long story short she stole $120, 000 from us and disappeared. The trouble is, she leaves no clues behind and is very clever about covering her tracks. In retrospect, we were utter fools to trust her, but she's good at her game. We believe she has an arrest record, found this mug shot on line. She obviously looked better when we met her. A terrible person, really.

Rimma's Shell Game

Rimma Portnaya Jul 13, 2013

I am Iouri Egorov, husband of Rimma Portnaya. We have a beautiful family, 3 grown kids and successful business. My wife is a faithful person, good daughter and sister and nice person.
    The information on your website is nothing but scam, slander, assault and harassment.
    All the names he used on websites are non-existents.
    We appealed to the federal police, investigation is underway to capture this person. He's dangerous sexual maniac and mentally ill person. This man is soon to be brought to justice and punished. Neither I nor my wife Rimma Portnaya steal any money. We are not hiding from anyone. Our address and phone numbers are available.

• gesserfan Aug 27, 2013

How could trust that anyone who looks REMOTELY like the picture you posted, let alone, believe they are the wife of a diplomat?

Also, the account claiming to be this persons husband, what a joke.

Rimma PortnayaFinancial Scam Artist

My grandfather met Rimma Portnaya on a two week cruise and by the time the ship had docked she had cleaned out his life savings. How? Call her Bernie Madoff without the charm. After he died we found her address on Linkedin, but she is impossible to track down, and she left no evidence of her thefts. We're not even sure the picture we found is even the real her. Grand larceny in International waters is difficult to prosecute. She is a demon.

Financial Scam Artist

Rimma Portnaya Jul 13, 2013

All the names he used on websites are non-existents.

Rimma PortnayaEmbezzeler and Thief

We met this terrible woman on Linkedin, and she convinced my husband to take her on as a financial manager. She seemed very experienced in our particular line of business, which involves real estate in South America. She's Russian but seems to speak several languages, although that may be as fake as she is. In less than two months she siphoned off $30, 000.00 into an account in Costa Rica, and also took $10, 000.00 earmarked for the Leukemia Foundtion. We won a lawsuit against Rimma Portnaya, but have yet to see one cent. She is cunning, elusive, and seemingly rather stupid, but she is a sociopath and can get away with anything. She is a low-rent Bernie Madoff -- stay away from her or suffer the consequences.

Embezzeler and Thief

Rimma PortnayaRussian-American Con Artist

"Horseface" is what they call her on the street, but she's just a run-of-the-mill con woman. Plain, dumpy, 50, this woman manages to pick up men with a believable sob story, then rob them with a financial scheme. Her scams are as old as time, but they still work. She preys on the elderly and recent immigrants and can sometimes be seen wandering the streets of Hell's Kitchen looking like a bag lady, although she lives in a cheezy b expensive Sol Silverstein high rise. She's known to have a particularly strong body odor and sunbathe naked on the pier, which has caused several complaints in the neighborhood.

Rimma PortnayaConwoman Rimma Portnaya

Scam artist Rimma Portnaya has been seen around some of the less expensive hotels adjacent to Disney World. This married woman who also goes by the name Rimma Egorov picks up men with a sob story and then involves them in a variety of classic scams depending on the situation. She passes herself off as a "financial manager" on Linkedin and runs two online scams called Costa Rica Vacation One and Costa Rica Deal involving real estate in Central America. She is a dangerous fraud.

Conwoman Rimma Portnaya

• Un
    unguentine Oct 26, 2015

I tried calling the number. It was disconnected.

Rimma PortnayaRimma Portnaya Con Woman at Large

Posters have gone up in the Orlando area warning of con woman Rimma Portnaya, who has been spotted. Portnaya is notorious for her online scams Costa Rica Vacation One and Costa Rica Deal, both involving vacation property in Central America, but she also engages in small scams and crimes of opportunity. She is older and heavier than her only known picture, but can be further identified by a heavy Russian accent and strong body odor. Be forewarned and have nothing to do with her.

Rimma Portnaya Con Woman at Large

Rimma PortnayaRimma Portnaya Sleazebag and Con Woman

Rimma Portnaya has conned thousands from her victims. She runs a a variety of scams out of her apartment including Costa Rica Deal and Costa Rica Vacation One. These are real estate scams and vacation rentals. She'll pick your pocket any way she can, however -- a true grifter.

Rimma Portnaya Sleazebag and Con Woman

Rimma PortnayaRimma Portnaya Wanted for Theft and Fraud

Con woman Rimma Portnaya is wanted by many for fraud and theft, and has been reported in the Orlando, Florida area. If you see her coming, hold onto your wallet and beware of her schemes, including Costa Rica Deal and Costa Rica Vacation One.

Rimma Portnaya Wanted for Theft and Fraud

Rimma PortnayaCon Woman May Be in your Area

This woman calls herself a "Financial Manager, " but she is a common thief. She has her sticky fingers in many pies, including several online scams, e.g. Costa Rica Vacation One and Costa Rica Deal, involving vacation investments in Costa Rica. All are scams. Avoid having anything to do with this vulgar, unscrupulous person who also goes by the name Rimma Egorov.

Con Woman May Be in your Area

Rimma Portnaya — Try And Find Her

455120 Rimma Portnaya changes her phone number as often as she changes her underwear, i.e., about once a month. If you ever track her down, let me know, because she owes me a lot of...

Rimma PortnayaOnline Scam Artist

Just this past July I made a fatal ebay transaction with this woman, knowing nothing about her. Taking advantage of my own ethics, she caused me a lot of problems. She got into my PayPal account and stole everything, then closed all her accounts and disappeared. Wish I had Googled her first, but she inspired a song maybe this will warn others.

Rimma PortnayaRUSSIAN GYPSY CON ARTIST

Imagine a gypsy caravan somewhere in the Ukraine and a sly gypsy fortune teller who is stealing your gold while smiling into your future. That's Rimma Portnaya, and if you haven't met her yet, you might. Rimma moves around a lot, but now she's stealing your money just now from a dumpy apartment on New York's west side, where she deals in "investment management, " selling trinkets on ebay and surviving on her wits. She has zero ethics, so run the other way if you see her coming. The only known piccture of Rimma was taken years ago, and she's older and even less attractive now.

RUSSIAN GYPSY CON ARTIST

phone 917-3355468

Rimma PortnayaRimma is an embezzeler and theif.

Rimma Portnaya aka Rimma Egorov steals from the poor and runs her "investment business" from a smelly apartment in NY, but she's really no better than a prostitute. She pomotes real estate or something in Costa Rica, but it's all a scam. She belongs in jail, or should be deported. How she's gotten away this long is beyond me.

Rimma is an embezzeler and theif.