phoneticom, LLC Complaints & Reviews

phoneticom, LLC — Services never requested

I received my phone where a charge from PhoneTicom, LLC was added on my landline service for emergency msg...

phoneticom, LLCBilled for something not ordered

I have no idea what this is all about. I have been charged on behalf of phoneticom, llc, for who knows what. I am not a company and have not ordered anything from you, but I was billed $14.95 and another charge for @12.95 on behalf of adigitalvillage.com llc. I have no idea what this is and I certainly did not order anything from you or anyone else. Please take this off of my phone bill. I am calling my phone company in the morning. I am letting them know that I have not ordered anything from you or anyone else.

• Dr
      drsue Mar 13, 2010

Interesting that when you call them they readily cancel the service and subtract the charges without even asking any questions. It's like they know it's a scam.
      Isn't there some legal authority they can be reported to?

• Br
      Brian Feb 16, 2009

Oh my goodness -- I guess that just anybody can sign you up for this thing...A Yvette Miller in springfield mo is the reason i have had these charges on my phone bill -- if you want to cancel call [protected] - i did not have any problems removing them once i was able to get ahold of them.

Jaime Feb 03, 2009

This True and I am Tired of it!!!

Jaime Feb 03, 2009

I too have abeen charged with the same from a company called ( PHONETICOM, LLC-EMERGENCY MSG SYSTEM) and I have
      never requested there service what ever there service is? Last month I didnt pay for this service once I argued with the phone
      company, how ever here I am again confronted with the same problem. The sad thing is I did pay 2 months ago for the same because
      I was told I have to by the phone company!

I looked into the internet in the hopes of finding this company and found that there is another company with the same name
      except the have a complaint notice on there web page regarding the same.

what am I to do, and can somone help!