Pet Supplies Plus Complaints & Reviews

Pet Supplies Plusrefund

Returned unopened puppy training pads. 14 dollars. They insisted on returning it to my debit card. That is what they say they did! My bank has no record of the transaction. I was not told to expect a delay in the funds being returned to me! Still waiting. Giving them 5 days then I am contacting BBB and make complaint at local police department.I will just choose to do business at Petco.

Pet Supplies PlusUnlawful Termination

Was terminated at company meeting in front of entire staff; was presented by management with a false report on me having bad attitude, when I provide the best in customer service. They also wrote statements defaming me to make me look like a bad employee and, since I've no write ups, because I'm a good employee, they had to manufacture a complete page of lies to try to cover their own butts legally. They are crooks. Brandy Schlegel is the general manager of that store. Robin is the assistant manager, they are both guilty of wrongful termination and falsification of documents, not to mention owe me lost wages and damages from being unjustly terminated in front of my peers. If I had the money for a lawyer, I'd sue this company into oblivion.

Pet Supplies PlusAnimal Neglect

Several months ago I wrote a letter of complaint to the headquarters of Pet Supply Plus because on countless occasions I have witnessed the birds in that store being neglected in the sense that they have little or no food, filthy or no water, and many of these birds had untreated diseases/illness. Today I stopped in again to check on the situation and nothing had changed---these birds are living in horrid conditions. BOYCOTT PET SUPPLY PLUS

Pet Supplies Plusunhealthy animals

I just had my son's youngesst guinea pig die today. The guinea pig was not healthy when I bought him, which I didn't know until it was too late to return him for a refund. This is not first unhealthy animal that I bought from Pet Supplies Plus. I have gone into the store to consider buying an animal and found that the animals had no fod or water. I will not buy my pets from PSP ever again. I am going to register a complaint with their animal buying department tomorrow. When doing business with Pet Supplies Plus, do so with EXTREME CAUTION.

2 Responses
            AngryShopper1987 Apr 26, 2011

If you actually read the receipt there is only a 7 day guarantee when you buy live animals except for feeder fish, mice and rats which have no guarantee since they are food

• Me
            metalicgecko Jun 09, 2010

I completely disagree with this statement although maybe one or two stores may have this issue the majority of the stores have some of the happiest and healthy animals unlike a petco or petsmart who contrary to what you see just kills their animals if they are sick behind the scenes... I recommend if you ever have a issue go to www.petsuppliesplus.com and there is a contact page... I received a response and a solution to my answer in TWO days from the owner of the store I shop at.

Pet Supplies Plus — Animal Abuse

Today i witnessed something so disturbing, i almost puked! I walked into Pet Supplies Plus of Lima Ohio and...