OnCamForYou Complaints & Reviews

OnCamForYouFraudulent charges

I got some offer from the company OnCamForYou. They offered me different things, but I decided only register on the website of this company. I provided personal info, but these ### simply started to take money from me. I lost more than $10, and it was impossible to stop them. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

OnCamForYouNot recommended!

OnCamForYou tried to get my credit card details and I realized it at the last moment. They tried to persuade me to give them my card number saying that it is needed for verification only. I’m not an idiot and I didn’t give them numbers. Not recommended!

Annoymous123 Dec 04, 2012

I also do not recommend this site. I signed up thinking nothing of it one of the models was watching to me and sent me the link to her page and it said it was free of charge. I watched one show and then I contacted their customer support asking a simple question and I am told I somehow didn't pay a fee that I was supposed to pay and they permanently banned me.

• Pr
    pranker89898 May 06, 2014

some girls tried to trick me also, then i asked at live support, i asked them to delete my account and said it cannot be, how is this even possible, i don't want this account registered anymore, can it be done ?