North American Award Center Complaints & Reviews

North American Award Center — Cash prize competition

I was first contacted for a prize of two million dollars which I was asked to send money for if I wanted the...

North American Award Center — Winnings of $21,000.00 If I Pay $9.00

Sick of these scammers sending me ligit docs asking me for payment for large amounts of money I have won RE...

North American Award Center — SCAM

North American Award Center has been mailing my grandmother very legitimate looking mailings suggesting that...

North American Award CenterMail Fraud

On 9/30/2012/ I received my first letter saying North American Award Center was part of Publishers Clearing House and needed $ 11.89 for a processing fee for a 2, 000.000.00 sweepstakes drawing in November. Then I received six more totalling up to 77.77 before I got wise and checked up on the company. I have all dates and checks to North American Award Center from 9/30/2012 - 10/18/2012. If Aka. John Winsteadt has been doing this since 2011 why is he not in JAIL for mail fraud? As I can see from your website this is not the first complaint.

• Su
      Sue Blair Oct 31, 2017

I HAVE GOT 2 OF THESE SAME THINGS TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND MAYBE IT WILL HELP STOP THEM OK EVERY TIME YOU GET ONE IN THE MAIL SHRED IT IN PIECES STICK IN THE ENVELOPE WITH A PIECE OF PAPER WITH FRAUD IN GREAT BIG LETTERS WRITTEN ON IIT AND SEND IT BACK TO THEM

DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU GET ONE DONT THINK YOU WILL GET MANY MORE

• Re
      Reviewer39811 Jan 02, 2016

This company preys on the elderly. My 88 year old mother continues to receive mail from them in spite of repeated requests to have her address removed from the mailing list.

North American Award Center — Rip Off

My Dad is elderly, vision ipaired and on a limited income. He is so convinced that he will absolutely win $$$...