Net First Platinum Complaints & Reviews

Net First Platinumcredit card

I was in bad shape financially when I received an offer through my gmail with the offer of a loan for up to $1000 with no problems. They even went as far to say that I had already been accepted. So I borrow the $29 from my family member and the next day when I go to look for that particular email I can't pull it up. I was searching on the web for the company's address and that's when I realized that this was another attempt by Horizon outlet to sway customers to their store. This is irreprehensible because no one has money to throw away, I plan on instigating a class action lawsuit against this company for fraud and deceit.

Net First Platinumeverything

I was lead to believe when I apply for this credit card that I would be able to use its anywhere but when I receive it it was only for their website and the bad part about the whole thing was when I went on their website they had nothing that I was looking for on the website everything I ask for they don't have it and what I did see it wasn't worth the price the product look like something you could buy at the dollar store are a yard sale.I can get better merchandise at Wal-Mart for a lot less.

Net First Platinumcredit card

I thank this credit card and web site is fake i give my address but if idomt get my card in the mail i will contact the police on the fake company thay do not even let me give a addresa the first time my name is maurice gilbert thank you and here is a pics of what they mailed to me with a approval number.

credit card

3 Responses
        • Tr
          TrinaP.1441 Jul 30, 2016

I.NeedACardSentToaMeASoonAsPossibleI.'AlreadyApplyiedForfItSinceThisJanuaryA01., '2016ndINeedAnother
          CreditCardFromNet.FirstPlatumCardAndIPaidA!Ready, '…2995ForItSoMyNameIsTrinaAnnPimentel13140-2ndStreetChi no, ''.Can, ''.91710. [protected], , ''..

Comments
          Comments

• Wi
          wifi8827 Aug 03, 2012

they are real, but it is NOT a credit card. It is a card that only allows you to buy their junk from their website, and you will be charged a fee to have it. They will not rebuild credit, and will not benefit you in any way (read terms of service). They send offers to anyone and everyone hoping some sucker will take the bait.

The police have better things to worry about, don't bother.

• Ed
          edward716 Apr 19, 2010

emailed my info and was sent bogus info

Net First Platinummy money

I entered my card number didnt have any funds for the service. I ended up denying the offer but just cause i put my card numba in on the site i still took funds off my card when i finally recieved sum funds on my card. I didnt want the service and i just want my money back on my acct asap or dis evil person and company will pay for scamin us americans.

Respond

Net First Platinum — unsecured credit card actually membership credit w/shopping website

My husband received a post card today offering an unsecured credit card with a limit of $500.00. It ask...

Net First Platinumapproved credit card

Why is this company sending out these letters of approval of a $500 or more credit line when you can't use then in a major store or a store period. I think they shouldn't be allowed to send these out to customers. To get there hopes all up on something that's not worth it.

2 Responses
            • Az
              azalia lopez Nov 01, 2012

good customer assent

• Lisa D Green Aug 13, 2011

I wonder if there is any legal recourse? I would like my time back. Thank God I read it thoroughly.

Net First Platinumpre-approval credit card code

I received a post card in the mail today guarantee to be approved for an unsecured credit card with a limit $500.00 a laptop and a cash loan of $1500.00. So i went to the website put all my information in and they deny me saying that I have insufficient funds of $29.95 from where I don't know because all i have right now is a pre-paid card. I'm trying to rebuild my credit and when people like me think here's my chance I get shot down. Why say its guaranteed even with bad credit and then dent you. I think they should give me the card so I can show them I'm really serious about rebuilding my credit. I
            can't get a break anywhere, but don't send someone that it's guaranteed even with bad credit if its not. Thank You.

• Lisa D Green Aug 13, 2011

Trust me, you did not want this card. It is a giant scam. It is NOT a credit card. It is an exploitation of those trying to rebuild credit. It is simply an online merchant.

Net First Platinumwrong card

I want to cancel this. I wanted a credit card not a online service card. I misunderstood the writing. Sorry

• Lisa D Green Aug 13, 2011

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

Net First Platinumunauthorized debit

I was checking my account online and noticed an unauthorized debit on my account from memberservices. When I called I got an automatic answering service. I just need my money back in my account and I need to know how can they get my account info and debit from my account like that. Isnt that illegal it's called scamming, identity theft, and an unauthorized user yo my accounts. I need answers on how to handle people like this.!!!

• Lisa D Green Aug 13, 2011

I think it's criminal. Please post your resolution details when that happens. I'm so sorry for your experience. What a horrible thing to have to go through.

Net First Platinummiseading

I thought I had read everything on the website that I could before going through with applying fo one of these cards. I understood the 0% apr, but it had a 24.95 monthly fee. I wanted a credit card short term so I was okay with this and applied. they took the first 24.95 out of my account along with the 5$ processing fee. I waited for my card to arrive. I went back and looked at the site closer after reading al the complaints about them on this website. I noticed the card did not have a visa or mastercard logo, it did not make reference to this in the tems and conditions... Then I saw it in the lower left corner of the main screen not in terms and conditions... It is a merchant card only good at thier website. Totally useless to me. I could not find a phone number until I went online with my bank and found thier number with the transaction of the money they took. HERE IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM [protected]!! I called and cancelled, they tried repeatedly to talk me out of it and keep it for six months. Supposedly they are refunding my money also. I had not even received the card yet luckily. Stay away from them!!!

6 Responses
                    • Ra
                      radskee Jun 20, 2012

So glad I reviewed this page. I was about to go to the web site. Lisa Green is so right it 's a damn dirty shame when you know you are going to get screwed just can't figure out how. That seems standard business practice for most Internet and telemarketer sales. What happened to honesty and integrity???

• Mo
                      MomtoAZoo Apr 02, 2012

I was sent a "pre-approved" credit limit offer. Only thing is that the person listed with my address has never lived hear. I've been at this address for 15 yrs, and before that it was a cow pasture.

• Lisa D Green Aug 13, 2011

I am so sorry that you were had by this company. What a clever, yet sneaky and manipulative way to do business. It's this kind of company that simply does not care about Americans and our current crises, yet instead, exploits it and takes advantage of us.

• Ir
                      Irrate in Indy Mar 15, 2011

I was trying to get on the website to apply and the website wouldn't come up. But saw this complaint site. So glad I did before I mad a mjor mistake. Thanks for posting. This isn't a REAL credit card who can only buy online and fees are outragous.

• Al
                      ALERT ALERT Oct 14, 2010

VISA AND MASTER CARD SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BECAUSE THERE WEB PAGE OR WHEN THEY ASK TELL YOU WHAT CARD FITS YOU BETTER, BECAUSE OF THEM FIRST NET PLATINUM POP UP ON THE SCREEN .

• Al
                      ALERT ALERT Oct 14, 2010

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT NET FIRST PLATINUM IS A FRAUD, NOBODY ACCEPTS THERE CARD, THEY WILL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN, THEY SHOULD GO TO JAIL!!! OR SHOT

Net First Platinum — scam

I am so glad i read this, my husband was telling me to try this i'm glad he did tell me to google them...