ADVERTISIMENT

National Data Entry Complaints & Reviews

National Data EntrySCAM

This company claims that it is a data entry work at home training company, when it is actually marketing as affiliates. False advertising. I signed up 3/2/09 and asked for a refund on 3/18/09 after spending long hours trying to comply with their directions.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Kr
      krystalin66 Jan 11, 2010

I found a web site called scammer-alert.com written by Frank Matthews. I honestly thought it was a legitimate site to help consumers against fraud. I then noticed that his paypal pay was exactly the same as the gals on national data entry, date to date and payment amount to payment amount. I then knew that this company pays mr. matthews to promote their company and state that it is not a fraud. I was dissappointed. too bad there aren't honest companies out there anymore.

• Vi
      Vicky L. G. Sep 18, 2009

You hear both sides, how do you know who to believe??? I need a legitimate work at home job on the advise of my doctor. Can anyone give me any help out there? I do not have deep pockets to try several different programs only to find out that they are fraudulent. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you can help me.
      Thanks,
      Vicky G

National Data Entry — Work From Home - SCAM

This Company is very much a scam. I paid for the $49.95 "Get Started Kit" only to have learned a good lesson...

ADVERTISIMENT