Mrc Receivables Corp Complaints & Reviews

Mrc Receivables CorpJUDGEMENT

I RECEIVED A SUMMONS FROM A LAW FIRM REPRESENTING MRC AND IT SAID THAT A JUDGMENT WAS ISSUED IN 2005. I RECEIVED NO NOTICE OR WAS EVER SERVED. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS DEBT IS. THEY ARE TRYING TO GARNISH MY WAGES WHICH WILL RESULT IN MY LOSING MY JOB FOR SOMETHING I WAS NOT AWARE OF.

DIANE BELL
18907 WHITE OAK RD
SUTHERLAND, VA 23885

Mrc Receivables CorpZOMBIE DEBT

MRC RECEIVABLES IS TRYING TO COLLECT ON A CREDIT CARD DEBT FROM OVER 13 YEARS AGO...I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT THEY PLACED A LEIN ON THE TITLE TO MY HOME. THIS CREDIT CARD WAS IN MY AND MY EX'S NAME BUT THEY ARE ENTERING JUDGEMENT AGAINST ME AND MY NEW HUSBAND. I DIDN'T THINK THEY COULD FILE JUDGEMENT ON AN ACCOUNT THAT WAS SO OLD.

• Co
    cowgirltasha28 Mar 31, 2010

MRC Receivables Corp., has sent me a wage garnishment form for $1, 721.15 and I have no clue what it is for. I would really like to what it is suposed to be for and what I can do to get it stopped if anyone can help me with this matter please e-mail me at [email protected] THANKS SO MUCH!

• Co
    cowgirltasha28 Mar 31, 2010

MRC Receivables Corp., has sent me a wage garnishment form for $1, 721.15 and I have no clue what it is for.I would really like to know what it is suposed to be for and what I can do to get it stopped. If anyone can help me with this matter please e-mail me at [email protected] THANKS SO MUCH !

• Di
    Dieseldad Jun 27, 2010

A judgement from this Company was made from MRC Receivable, I have no idea what this is about or how and why they were able to have a judgement against me. This is fraud

• Dw
    DWalker Feb 15, 2011

I just received a phone call from MRC Receivables Corp on a Shell Oil Co bill that was from 1994 or before. I was married to a man that took everything I owned and was left with nothing. No house, no car, business. I don't even remember having this card. I have asked them several times to stop calling and they said they wouldn't because I was in collections. There must be someone to contact to stop this sort of thing. The bill is no longer on my credit record and the statute of limitations have more than ran out. Where I work was not happy about receiving this phone call. Any comments would be appreciated.

• Ga
    Garnished2011 Jun 14, 2011

I just received a letter from MRC Receivables Corp. as well. There was no info on this letter only my name, where I work, and my previous address. Nothing stating what this alleged debt if for only this basing info. When I tried to call them they refused to speak to me about this and where horrible to me. My father and I have the same name aside from our middle names and somehow his bad credit has haunted me forever. Even his old foreclosed house mad it way onto my credit report. I'm at my wits end about this as now they are trying to garnish my wages for a debt I never had. What can I do I have no idea what to do next I feel so violated by this and have no idea what to do next. Can anyone tell me what to do next? Please Advise!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices