Model Productions Complaints & Reviews

Aug 18, 2020

Model Productions — Never gave me my contract that I paid $130.00 for!!

Hi Modeling Agents, My name is Khadeen Brown-Wynter and I'm requesting an apology letter or a...

Model Productions — Effing scam!

Definitely a scam!!! I knew it right away but continued to fall for it. Yes I paid 150 bucks for a...

Model ProductionsThey really are a scam!

Over the years I have read nurmerous of complaints about this company. Well, I was recently fired from them and I honestly think it is time for the truth to come out. Model productions is a scam. They will tell you, your beautiful in all actually they just think of you has a walking dollar sign. If you do not meet to their standards of beautiful, they will not help you get any jobs, they give these "modeling contracts" to anybody! Since I was working on the inside I see day by the carelessness these people do. Oh, by the way their printing company that they reccommend "procards printing" is located direclty in the back of their coroprate office. I know the girl who works there as well... She is a sad excuse of a person, she too speaks very badly about this contract winners and she also knows that they will not make it.. Model productions is not a real modeling agency... A real agency would invest their own money into you if they believed in you... Your spending $300 on a dream sorry to say for 90% percent of you wont come true. The waludbusser family takes your money and comes on lavish vacation to mexico, las vegas, cali, new york and pretty soon they will be going over seas. Since I have worked their there were only two models who actually made it into the big time magazines... And what do you know they are related to the waldbuessers...In fact they are married to the eldest brothers.

• Na
      Nae123 May 26, 2010

MODEL PRODUCTIONS IS A SCAM!!! I worked for them and EVERYBODY gets accepted! We had to go around the mall and collect the little card out of the clear boxes. Instead of randomly choosing names, we spent our days calling every single person who filled out a card. Some people showed up, and some didn't, but either way a couple 100 showed up daily. We showed the same old video to these people everyday of one girl with one success story. About more then half the crowd fell for the video and auditioned. After they read the script and walked down the runway, they were given a piece of paper that told them how well they did. We would pick about 80% of the crowd, the prettiest people. Then it was my job as an intern to go around and convince people that it wasn't a scam, and that they should pay the 150$ because i too had been under a signed contract with Model Productions. Which i really was signed, but didn't find out until later when i went on the website to do casting calls, and never got called. The comp cards they told me to purchase were crappy, and so were the pictures from the photo shoot, i could have took better pictures with my own Kodak. Any way, after i convinced people i took their money, cashed checks, and gave them information about the final show. It was a nice experience, being an intern... BUT i was STILL SCAMMED, and I'm here to tell you... Im a way better model without an agency to tie me down! Oh yea... and the contract that i received was on a folded piece of paper... if you tell me that wasn't a scam, what is???

• Ha
      harpoo Apr 10, 2010

I don't know if they are scam or not but for now I have already paid $150.00 and my daughter received a 1 yr contract, I am waiting for the contract to arrive in the mail..lets see what happens, all I know is my Daughter had a great time and if I were to go to JCpenny or Sears, I would have paid the same amout to get just a few poses done...so in front of her happiness it all worth it. I didn't have dreams to begin with I just wanted her to have a good time..BTW she is 5 yrs old and she loved it.

• Or
      Oriqinal1 Jan 15, 2010

Oh my God...I just auditioned there two days ago and i found it a little strange how EVERYONE who tried to audition made it..even the girl who didn't do a thing. So now it's Friday and i have to go up there to pay for my photos and the rest of it, but after reading all this i'm not sure if I want to anymore. I'd be better off going to my best friend who'll do my photos for free...But i really thought that they liked me, they told me all the things i wanted to hear, and to see that this is most likely fake upsets me, and i'm glad my grandma told me to research them before she paid for all of this.

Model Productions — Scam

believe it or not? model productions / american mall model search is a big SCAM!! and there are a lot of...

Model Productions — My sons contract

I paid over 170.00 including photo shoot registration fees and a cd witch cost 20.00 extra dollars that they...