Missouri Department of Conservation Complaints & Reviews

Missouri Department of ConservationAbove the Law

My wife is disable and she has a crossbow permit to use a crossbow at bow season. She killed a deer around 7:00 am and 5:00 pm an agent name David Ingram showed up. He knocked at the door and asked for my wife she was working up the deer meat so she put it in the refrigerator and came out. This agent David Ingram asked her if she killed a deer she said yes and then he said can i see you shot your bow. She said yes but I have to get my husband to ### the bow for me and he said you have a crossbow permit she said yes and then he asked to see it. So she went in the house to get it I asked him what was going on he said he did not believe that she killed that deer. So my wife came out and showed the permit to the Agent David Ingram and then my wife asked him if he still wanted her to shot the crossbow and he said no. Then he asked to see the deer meat and my wife went in the house and got it and came out he looked at it and said it was not marked or labeled and then he that he was going to write her some tickets. We said for what and he said he did not believe my wife killed that deer he said I did and we was lying but if I would say that I killed the deer he would not write her the tickets. Then i told him I could not do that and he said are you going to let me write her the tickets and then I told him this is not right to do this and then he called us liars again then I told him to get off are land. This is not right for an Agent to do I sent a letter to his boss and talked to a Mr. Ripperger in Jefferson City and told him that this Agent is not to be on my property and if he comes back he will be trespassing on my land. Out laws with a badge.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Vi
      Vivianvolka Aug 13, 2012

Haha you deserved it. Just be happy that you and you tard wife didn't get hauled off to jail.

Missouri Department of Conservation — Abuse of power

In the past, I have had positive encounters with conservation agents. This year was far from positive. I wa...

Missouri Department of Conservation — Abuse and Lies OUT LAWS WITH A BADGE