Mega Life and Health Complaints & Reviews

Mega Life and HealthScam

This company will put you in the poor house with their low rate insurance products. They only want your money and will lie like dogs to get it. Do not get ripped off like my family by this losers. Go to a reputable company that doesn't have a complaint ratio that is off the charts. Do contact your state insurance commission and demand they shut them down before another family loses their home and savings. Shame on you that try and defend these ###.

• Ti
    Tina Valdez Jan 28, 2009

this company has been taking my money for 6 years now and i really needed them to step up a few months ago i had outpatient surgery and they are not covering the ct scan that i had to determine what was wrong with me because they said that it had to be within 21 days of my surgery. so i cannot even apply it to the deductable. what a sham. this is the worst insurance company that i have ever seen. our company is now on the search for a decent company.

• Fr
    FREED UGA SLAVE Feb 04, 2009

My doctors have told me that having NO insurance is better than having MEGA as a health insurance company. At least you would still have the money you paid them in premiums in your savings account.

Mega Life and HealthNEW AGENT SUCCESS NOT SUCCESS AT ALL

I was contracted and believed in the NASE(National Association Of The Self Employed) and Mega Life and Health Company. I was given information of how to grow and succeed. This was a mistake. I believed in "TEAM" and helping other people every day(HOPE) their supposed motto. They interned awoke me to a hard realization of BAD ETHICS. Helping other people cost me.. I sold 70% of my business was "NASE' non profit type policies and this company does not count that towards what is a "take in" rate. Driving 3 hours for appointment and working just as hard if not harder Mega ripped me off stating "ONLY HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS' affected taken rates(even though they continue to process and make as much money with Life insurance and NASE policies) Now dont take my word for it. Just study before getting suckered into these SCAMS in insurance sales by MEGA LIFE AND HEALTH..

Mega Life and HealthInsurance refusal

I applied for health insurance thru insurance agent. Paula Goodman [protected]. Along with the application I gave Paula a check for $470.00 and a blank check to set up the monthly direct payment from my bank. Within 14 days I was contacted by Paula and told I had been accepted and to cancel my existing discount plan.

I did what she suggested. Ten days later I received a check from the insurance company. (United American Insurance Company) for $414.00 with a letter stating I had been refused insurance. They charged me $56.00 for insurance than said no.

I called Paula who informed me a form was incorrectly submitted. She faxed me the correct form which I signed and returned along with the check for $414.00. I have now received the check back for $414.00. I have tried numerous times to get someone including Paula to call me back without any results.

So now I have NO coverage from anyone. A phone call, fax, email something from Paula and the insurance company should be coming.

• Br
    Brad Wilson Jun 27, 2007

Is your complaint with MEGA Life and Health or United American Insurance Company? I do not understand who you are working with according to the post.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices