Mark Besnos Complaints & Reviews

Mark Besnosstay away from this man

This company is nothing then a fraud.
They steal money, they lie about anything and they give a contractors a bad name.
I highly recommend everybody to stay away from this company and who ever work for them.
I'm a use to be one of the customers that eat # from them day in and day out.
The owner mark besnos is looking like a nice guy until you refuse to pay him more money for the same job that you already paid.
He start to act like a crazy man and from that point is looking to finish the job a soon as passable and he don't really care anymore about what you have to say or how the job will look at the end.
You can also forget that he will be back to fix anything if something broke or crack.
I already complain at the cslb and looking forward to see him at court.
This guy also using some other licences with different names.
Stay safe and don't use this company

Mark Besnosyou are a big joke

Horizon construction & remodeling is a complete joke.
It's very clear that all the good reviews been written by them self and not in a smart way.
Mr mark besnos you think people are stupid? All of the reviews been posted in the same day?
All of your "customers" like to use the same words over and over again? It's really are a proof of who you are and how you handle your customers.
It's the same you did with me and my family, all the smooth talking and all the promises that never kept.
Stay away from this small person and whatever he said is a complete lie, just interest in your money and noting more

[Resolved] Mark Besnosunprofessinal

General contractor provided non egrss window caused structural damage horizon remodeling refuses to pay their employees mark besnos dont know to run the jub receive excuses or simply no answer be aware of mark besnos if you customer of this company call contractor license bord

• Po
    POUL kEISTER Feb 11, 2010

Horizon Construction not only provided and executed and immaculate design plan, they also completed the project 30 days ahead of schedule. The project was completed without any need for corrections. This was a very good important to me having a fear of tackling such a major project. Horizon Construction made the task worry free.

• Te
    TERENCE HARPER Feb 11, 2010

We HIGHLY recommend Horizon Construction. Mark Besnos, general contractor is intelligent and straightforward and was professional from start to finish. He knew the "right way" to do the job (according to my very particular engineer husband!) from the start. His workers were also very professional, came on time, and cleaned up in a timely and thorough manner. The job was finished in record time and with excellent workmanship. Don't even think twice! We would--and will--enthusiastically use Horizon Construction in the future for whatever home improvement needs we have (and we are REALLY hard to please!).

• He
    helen buh Feb 11, 2010

I am impressed with this company--both Mark and Enna as well as their very competent crew. We slept in our own home while the work was being done, and the crew replaced the furniture where it belonged and were clean (non-smokers) and courteous. This is the way construction companies ought to operate. We'll recommend them and I'm sure use them again.

Anna789 Feb 23, 2010

Company information:
    5632 Van Nuys Blvd. # 290
    Van Nuys, California
    Phone: 888-854-2760
    generalremodelingcorp.com

Mark Besnos, the "project manager, " at first appears to be an honest contractor. However, when the contract is signed (or cancelled) he turns into a character who at the best, acts unprofessional, and at the worst, plays dirty. His contracts allow for a three-business-day period for cancellation, so please consider the situation thoroughly before that period is up; luckily, in this case, we got out. I await the refund of my deposit. I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this contractor/company; I am looking into complaining to the Better Business Bureau, and want to spread knowledge of this foul company as much as possible.

• Pa
    parson ho care Jan 22, 2011

Every word is truh . this guy is a danger to home owners and im one of them.
    he came to my house and look like a nice guy that know what is doing but after the contract was sign the only thing that he was care about is money and how to milk more by telling all kind of lies . in the end i didnt get the quality, i did get a big bill and im about to complaint in the contractor borad.

stay away from this guy and is "compny"

• Pa
    parson ho care Jan 22, 2011

Comments sort by: date | rating

4 hrs 12 mins ago by jim duran 0 votes

Every word is truh. this guy is a danger to home owners and im one of them.
    He came to my house and look like a nice guy that know what is doing but after the contract was sign the only thing that he was care about is money and how to milk more by telling all kind of lies.in the end I didnt get the quality, I did get a big bill and im about to complaint in the contractor borad.

Stay away from this guy and is "compny"

Comments sort by: date | rating

4 hrs 12 mins ago by jim duran 0 votes

Every word is truh. this guy is a danger to home owners and im one of them.

Stay away from this guy and is "compny"

3 hrs 3 mins ago by carol geri 0 votes

Mark besnos is a liar, theif, exortinist, and incompetent. I have first hand knowledge of his behaviour and stand behind my statement. stay far far away from him and his wife. do not let them in your house or contract with him for any work!!!

3 hrs 3 mins ago by carol geri 0 votes

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices