Leads.com Complaints & Reviews

Leads.comNo good job leads

I had paid for the service for 4 months at $180 per month for up to 10 leads and they produced no jobs and very few bids. The homeowners either do not want the work done or are just fishing for pricing. I do not reccommend this service to anyone.

• Bu
    Builder Jul 10, 2009

I agree!
    Window shoppers mostly. Also Renovex has it set up where you pay an extra fee and they have someone that accepts leads for you when you are not near your computer. Thats just wrong. Most contractors are in the field and not sitting around computers waiting for bogus leads. I have also had the pleasure of meeting with homeowners only to tell me that I was about the 8th contractor to contact them. Additionally, I have had many leads to which I have not been able to contact by phone or email. No call backs when messages are left. Bogus fabricated leads???????? Most likely. Any class action suits against Renovex yet??

Leads.comScam

Company took $300 from me stating that I would be given quality leads from people looking to do work with my business or my level of expertise. What I have got from them is headache, unverified leads that 6 out of 8 have been invalid leads (ie bad numbers, not looking to get work done, angry people stating they did not work done or didnt know what I was talking about). I have gone back and forth with them about this and they have yet to give me anything for my money.

Rob

• De
    Derek Feb 28, 2009

WE received 7 leads for $238.00 that is $34.00 a for each one. The leads we got were people in the same business that we are in. People that do not what you talking about. And people that you cannot reach. This is a ripoff. We are going to the BBB.

• Re
    Renovations Experts Jun 27, 2011

Renovation Experts ripped me off for hundreds also. When I discontinued their service, they continued billing my credit card. I finally had to close my credit card account. Question: Is Leads.com just as bad?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices