Lagogo.com Complaints & Reviews

Lagogo.comScam website

Lagogo is also a fraud, a scam! I PAID BY WESTERN UNION AND AM NOW STUCK, and They do not send the handbags! It is a scam!! They email you and give you an excuse that they are out of stock and offer all kinds of apologies, and never send the product or offer a refund for the amount charged. Then, they stop answering emails. There is no phone number to contact. I was scammed over $800.00.
BEWARE OF lagogo.com!

Lagogo.comlagogo is a fraud, a scam

lagogo is a fraud, a scam! I PAID BY WESTERN UNION AND AM NOW STUCK, and They do not send the handbags! It is a scam!! They email you and give you an excuse that they are out of stock and offer all kinds of apologies, and never send the product or offer a refund for the amount charged. Then, they stop answering emails. There is no phone number to contact. I was scammed over $800.00.
BEWARE OF lagogo.com!

icq:      [protected]
skype: sellnikeshoes

• Fo
    Forever4boys Jun 06, 2019

I ordered from lagogo several times and never once was scammed . There’s no phone number bc it’s located in China but there is an email . One time they sent me the wrong bag and made it right by sending me it and I got to keep the other one . I have ordered from them at least 20-25 times and never once was scammed !

Lagogo.com — scam sie

A few months ago me an my sister visited the lagogo.com website and thought i was to good to be true. Come to...

Lagogo.comScam

I made an order from a Chinese website, lagogo.com recently, and although they have my money, which was collected via Western Union, they have not contacted me since. I have sent several emails to them and tried to contact them on AIM and Skype, as they can apparently be reached on both in accordance with what their website says, but I've had no luck. I don't know where to go with this... it's difficult because it's a company in China! If anyone has advice or contacts, I would be appreciative.

• Ju
    Just3nuff Sep 11, 2009

Exact same thing happened to me on airmaxonly.com sent them 69.99 on pay pal never heard from them again damn scammers. Company was also located in China

• Ni
    Nickythy-1981 Nov 01, 2009

Use paypal next time.
    i buy stuff many times at www.beinwholesale.com
    and happy every time.

• Ga
    Gascon13 Apr 21, 2010

I bought a coach purse from this website...using my debit card. They sent me a tracking number and order number as sson as my payment was processed. Have not had any complaints. My suggestion would be to NEVER sent western union! Always use a debit/credit card...that way if you do NOT get your items...you can always get your money back, by contacting your bank! Sorry this happened to you. Please do not be discouraged from your experience...

• Bu
    Burned by Beinwholesale.com Jan 22, 2011

FRAUD. I sent the same company 250.00 via Western Union (Paypal no longer accepts payments for them) and I got BURNED! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

• Sh
    shoppingfromtheUSA Feb 13, 2011

I used beinwhole.com many times in the past and never had a problem - in fact, shipments arrived within 7-9 days. However, since they lost their affiliation with paypal, I tried to order one more time. This time I paid by western union. It has been almost 4 weeks and I do not have my merchandise nor will they answer any of my emails! Something happened and it's a shame! Well...they have my money and I've got nothing! :(

• Ll
    llhughes41 Feb 10, 2012

If Paypal isn't accepting payments for them, then that should tell you something. Paypal has to get your money back and if they continously have to do this with a company, then its because they aren't reputable. Get a clue! Don't send them your debit/credit card info as some has suggested, because even tho the bank will get your money back, those in China are making money anyway!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices