ken mor construction LLC Complaints & Reviews

ken mor construction LLC — Home Building Scam Artist

If you want a New Home Contractor that doesn't know anything about building hire Kent. He's your...

ken mor construction LLCReal scam artist in construciton

If you want a contractor who will not hire good help, cheats you on prices for ad ons, does not check job site or workers, does not pay his subs for work done, and to top that will file a lien and forclose on you house after more than 2 years of construction time for work he has not done nor plans on doing this is the contractor for you. He is allway right, just ask him!

• Le
      lead Aug 03, 2009

I used Kent Morris to build my house also every thing theabove complaint sead is true times ten. 3 years later I am still in court. I fired him after approx 24 months of slow building practices. I took over the job my selfe and finished in 5 months. hehade given usa time line of 9 months. the up grades are a joke also he is trying to get me to pay extra for the formica counter tops telling me the one I picked out from his list was an upgrade.