Juan Complaints & Reviews

Juanbad service

hi, there I was in one of your location of taco bell this week and I had a very bad experience the address is 2169 roswell rd Marietta ga 30062 the order number was 208184 . the problem was I was waiting for my order almost 30 minutes and never call me . then I get to the window and nobody was there after a while someone came out and I asked him what happen with my order and he was surprises cause he didn't know about it, and ask me for the receipts and I showed it and then they start doing it . well as you can see that is no nice .ill hope you do something . I'm a very good customer I go 4 to 6 times a week to different locations . thanks you

Juanestafa

domingo, 19 de septiembre, 2010 12:57:23RE: Esteemed Winner ( Your Update Is Needed )...
De: NOKIA PROMOTIONS <[protected]@9.cn>Ver contacto

United Kingdom.
CustomerService/Claims Department

Ref /Uk/940x2/68
Batch :074/05/ZY369

Your Reference: NGP/ 2010/19513-07.

Attn. Beneficiary,

Good day to tou, I want you to accept my sincere congratulation once again on behalf of the NOKIA organization, We will be required to update this office with your dealings with the bank.We will like to know if you have recived your winning amount sucessfully?

We await your soonest reply.

Regards,

Mr. David Gordon.

ESTOY CANSADO DE QUE ME ESTEN ESTAFANDO TODO ESTO VIENE DE SUS PAIS, ESTOY BUSCANDO UN ABOGADO PARA VER COMO PUEDE HACER PARA QUE ME DEN UNA RECOMPENSA POR TODOS LOS DAÑOS.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices