IP-MyDownloadSite.com Complaints & Reviews

IP-MyDownloadSite.comCharged me more than they said they would and software had a fatal error!

I purchased what i thought was a music download membership for a certain amount of money, then the conformation come up and the amount was more. I did try to cancel this but these people still persist to take my money for something i haven't received or want now due to the way they try to take more money from you than agreed. The software i received had a fatal error and was useless.

• Cl
    Clare Sassoon Jan 31, 2007

I had a similar experience. I purchased what I thought was a program that would translate a cassette tape into a wav file. I downloaded musicmatch, which, after reading the manual, I don't think it even does that, AND, the login/password they sent me wouldn't work. When I tried to get 'tech' help, I was asked for a login for the tech help area. Well, you guessed it, that same log-in still wouldn't work! I hit the refund button, which opened an email form. I sent the email requesting help. I was told that they couldn't find my enrollment information, and so they couldn't help me. Then I replied saying that I wanted a refund. They wrote back and said They couldn't help me, as I wasn't 'in their system.' They also wrote that if I just cancelled through my credit card they would not only charge me $35 fee but also $175/hour for dispute resolution for my 'breech' of contract!! Are these guys unbelievable??

Maria Hernandez Apr 06, 2007

On October 03,2006, I purchased with the MusicsMembersArea.com, Mydownloadsite.com the price quoted to me was $23.46 for a lifetime full & Unlimited Access. When I gave them my credit card number it automatically charged my card $12.95 for Pro Version and $14.88 NetSpyProtector Option and the $23.46 so my total charge was $51.29.This really upset me but, I had no way to get my money back.

I have never been able to use this service, if you know how I can get my refund back please let me know.

IP-MyDownloadSite.comMoney taken out of my account!

24,89 has been taken from my account on 11/11/06. I am unable to find what it is for. As I have not agreed to the money to be taken out I would like this money refunded to my account.

• Sh
    SHARON NESMITH Dec 13, 2006

What is ip-downdown.com they took money out of my credit card $28.88. Please be aware this is a scan. Warning im going to report them to bbb

• Pa
    Patrick Calton Dec 15, 2006

Ip-mydownloadsite.com are nothing but a Rip off website.They have crappy music .No selection .Its only purpose is to get your credit card number and bill you for no services.They billed me for$58.66 on one day and on another billed my credit card co. $43.71. There is got to be a way to stop these f-ing crooks from ripping descent people off . After seeing all these complaints I know its not just me. If anyone knows a way to stop these rotten dirty rip off crooks. please let me know.

• Ca
    Calvin M. James Dec 18, 2006

On the 11/27 or 11/28 of 2006 I was going to enroll with this web-site in order to download music. I though the fee was 40.00 for a life time membership. After I punched in my credit card #'s the web-site stated that it would be 66.00 dollars. I then though that I had canceled the membership until I got my credit card bill and saw that I have been charged $66.00. I think that the fact of charging more than what was first stated is a little on the dishonest side. I would like to cancel this at this time and get my money of $66.00 refunded. My credit card co. states that first I should try and get this refund first and if not than they will take the money back out of your account.

Janet Walker Dec 23, 2006

I had the sum of $51.29 taken out of my account. Then I went looking to find out for what and no answers. There is a phone number but the last number is missing. Can you please help me since I'm a widow and can not afford money to be taken for no reason. This was done on Oct 6, 2006. Who ever did this is running a scam.

martin j. barlage Jan 07, 2007

I was overcharged $26.38 for items I did not order. my charge came from mydowmloadsite.com. Other than e-mail, i have no way to contact them.

Other than this site, whom should i contact about this business practice?

Andy Seymour Jan 17, 2007

The SharePro 360 program is a ripoff don't put in your credit card info. I was charged twice what it was supposed to be and never got password or any other info. There is no number to call but I ave sent email to their support address...no response of course

Andy

• Si
    sivanantham Jan 20, 2011

as like the above complaints, while viewing the mydownloadsite.com the query raised for downloading charges & asked about the credit card details. the minimum cost was appeared in the advertisment was $ 9 & i made entry of the detailed of creditcard and immediately my mobile alerts{IST 00 :46:25 PM / ON JAN 17 TH 2011} as i was charged with 52.2 usd.This is very very UNLAWFUL PRACTICE for a beginner like me. i lost all my enthuasm for cheatedness of my innocence. if thease complaint reveiewed by the concernred authorities, they have to payback to my account. otherwise this Worst experience will occur for all begiiners. Beware of this sort of cheating ??????????? - [email protected]

IP-MyDownloadSite.com — Caught in the trap

On November 25th at 2:20 PM I ordered a download music service from what I thought was I tunes. It turned out...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices