International Marine & Auto Investment, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

International Marine & Auto Investment, Inc. — Please stay away

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do business with this company. They don't care about you, they only care about...

International Marine & Auto Investment, Inc.Don't do business with them

Do not give this company your money or property or trust them to make payments to the bank for you. Several properties have been repossessed while under contract due to non payment from their asset management. You may loose all the money you have invested, or your credit will be ruined. This is not from a single source, but several of us who have had the misfortune of dealing with this company. They have put us through undue stress and expense, while continuing to lie about account standings with the bank. They show no remorse once the account becomes severely past due to the point of repossession and loss of property invested in by both the seller and buyer.

• Re
      Renee69 Mar 25, 2010

I can't believe I found this website, probably was meant to be. We had purchased or what we thought we were purchasing a camper and a vehicle from this company, International Marine and Investment Group! Both were repossed from us because they said that we were not making our payments, which we had proof from our bank that the monies were being released out of our checking accounts every month. They were taking our money and not making the payments for the owners of these properties. They also took down payments from us on the vehicles and said that would come off the price of the balance owed on them and after the last payments were made on them we would own them free and clear and the owner would release the title. I can't tell you how much of our hard earned money was thrown away. Every time i would call Great Oaks management they would tell me that they were making the payment, but never did. Both the owner and us were out money and the poor people who thought their payments were being made had the property repoed. Does anyone know if there is anything being done with this company and if they are being investigated. If so please let me know! Please reply back on the comment s on here, prefer not to leave my number on here. Thanks very much! I am also calling the attorney generals office in Michigan too!

• Se
      seth smith Mar 20, 2009

I entered into a contract with International Marine and Auto to market my vehicle, a 2006 Dodge ram 1500 Quad-cab . After buyer was found and the agreement took place, International denied payments agreed upon and subsequently the vehicle was returned to International Marine and Auto without my knowledge. Upon return the vehicle was re-marketed without my consent and was “re-sold” again without my consent and without a contract. The individual who had obtained my vehicle let his son, an underage unlicensed driver utilize the vehicle. The person was then stopped by the police and the vehicle was impounded. Case # 07-39982. This incident took place in September of 2007. I was notified of this in November of 2007 and was told that the company (international marine and auto) would make me pay to retrieve the vehicle. In such time the vehicle was sold at auction and I never received any notification from the impound lot of such action and never received any payment or of any payment made to my financial institution of monies garnered from the sale of my vehicle. Now I am paying for a vehicle that has been stolen from me and that someone else believes that that they are legally driving. I need any and all assistance regarding this matter to be able to retrieve the vehicle and to recoup money owed to me from International Marine and Auto. This group has no intention or remorse of the financial burden they arae putting on individuals like me who fell for their scam. Contact me at [protected]. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INTERNATIONAL MARINE AND AUTO!

• To
      tom Feb 19, 2009

We have helped out thousands of people get out of a situation where they had a boat, RV or Auto that they could no longer afford and we found someone that really wanted the item but couldn't get financing. Many of these buyers end up paying the unit off even before the contract ends. Some of the sellers are behind on their payments and the finance company is looking to pick up the item just as we put a buyer into it. Our program works about 95% of the time and with every company you will have instances where things go wrong. We try our best and we strive to take care of all our clients. If you have had problems with our company you can email me at [email protected] and we will try to rectify any problem.

• Co
      Consuemr Advocate Aug 06, 2008

You are encouraged to check out the better business bureau website for both Michigan and Florida, or you can contact the Attorney Generals office in Michigan at [protected] to find out more information about the complaints filed against this company, or if you have one to file.

• Mr
      Mr.Mauris Bright Aug 01, 2008

GOOD DAY,

NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF ( USD$1.5m) ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS THROUGH SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TEN THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY.SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY, KINDLY LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING ECOBANK ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED
      BELOW.

1.FULL NAME...
      2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD...
      3.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER...
      4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION...
      5.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION...
      HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSSITION TO RELEASE
      YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD.

Mr.Mauris Bright,
      DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
      Eco Bank Jericho-Benin

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-0411) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.
      REGARDS
      ANDREA FELIX

• Ar
      Ariane Lelha Jul 30, 2008

Dearest one greeting for today.

I am Miss Lelha Ariane Renee the only daughter of the late Mr Lelha Maguy Georges . My father was a trader of cocoa and owner of gold based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire, he was poisoned by his associates in a business trip.

My mother died when I was still baby and since then my father took me with his load. Before the death of my father, in November 2006, in a private clinic here in Abidjan he revealed me that he has the sum of three million five hundred and thousand dollars USD ($ 3, 500.000) in a frozen account in a principal bank in Abidjan on my behalf, as his only daughter. He also explained me that it was because of this money that he was poisoned by he's associates of businesses. He then advice me to look for a foreign associate, in a country of my choice, who
      will help me to transfer this money outside of this country and will employ it in
      investments such as the management of real goods or the management of hotel.

I request your assistance for the following reasons:
      (1) to provide Me a bank account on which to transfer this money
      (2) to be used to Me as guard of these funds
      (3) to help Me to immigrate in your country with a certificate of residence so that I can continue my studies there.

I am willing to offer you 15% of all the sum which represents my heritage in compensation of your effort after the transfer of these funds on your account.
      Moreover, I am willing to receive your conditions to help me, I have faith that this transaction can be made as quickly as possible. I would like to have your point of view on the question according to your availability.

Thank you, that God blesses you immensely.
      Sincerely yours,

Miss Ariane Renee.

• Ha
      Harry Jul 29, 2008

Talked with the Attorney General's office in Michigan today and they are very interested in talking with anyone that has had problems with International Marine & Auto Investment. They are building a case at this time, there number is [protected]

• Mr
      mrssclancy Jul 25, 2008

If I hadn't been wronged and our home repossessed, then I would have never had a reason to write in the first place. The owner claims the bank refused his payments, ironically though, he continued to take ours. He offered us the opportunity to have another motor home as resolution, but that seems like a mute point, the damage is pretty much done for me right now. How could I trust this wouldn't happen again.
      I am an actual person, not an ex employee, who underwent a series of invasive surgeries this year, and I am suppose to undergo more. I was suppose to be taking a break and visiting family, instead I am in a motel with my belongings in storage trying to find somewhere to live. I gain no gratification from being in such a situation, the stress has made me physically sick to my stomach. I am not the reason they lost their better business bureau standing or the right to have the logo on their website. This situation is costing my husband and myself a great deal of undue expense and distress at a time in our life it should be the least of our concerns. We went through the process of harassing phone calls and running scared wondering if and when they would find the motor home with our personal belongings. It's a situation that no person should go through. All I have remaining is my dignity, my freedom of speech, and the support of good people such as the seller who are helping to encourage me through this. I am merely stating my situation, it is up to a consumer to investigate and make an informed decision for themselves. My only purpose on this forum is to divulge what has happened to us, regardless of whether others have had good encounters, mine has been a nightmare. I will not be threatened or intimated to stop posting. I believe it is my right, and if one other benefits from our misfortune, then so be it.

• Pa
      Patrick Jul 24, 2008

This Company should not be in buisness at all they have screwed many people out of their hard earned money not to mention losing the property they think they are purchasing .they do and will not make the payments for you. They are owners of Great Oaks asset managment, contrary to what they try to make you believe. TRUST ME PLEASE DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH EITHER COMPANY!!!