Menu
Home Online Scams InKline Global
10:17 pm EDT

InKline Global - refund

I can't get a hold of a live person at this site. I faxed them my refund request and copy of my invoice and nothing since. I've emailed them everyday, 3-4 times a day and NO response! They took my money right away but don't want to refund me for their ### product (PCShowbuzz)! How can this be fixed or am I just screwed?

Read full review of InKline Global
View 0 more photos

4 comments
Nov 04, 2011 5:57 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i would like a responds to my resquest.

Nov 04, 2011 5:53 pm EDT

I would like a refund

Nov 04, 2011 5:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i would like to cancel my membership now.

S
May 17, 2010 4:02 pm EDT

inKline is a huge scam. Although its not spyware, it is a waste of money.

Hide full review
9:40 am EDT

InKline Global - PC Showbuzz

Apparently, this company keeps scamming people and why are they still in business? Why are they not shut down by now. They are robbing people including me. I wish I had known about their scam before buying.

Read full review of InKline Global
3 comments
R
Dec 02, 2012 2:48 pm EST

I agree. This people do not have a sales phone number and will ripp You off. Why they are still in buisness is a mystery to me. I just got ripped off by inklineglobal. Poor service and they give you the wrong item . Their sales e-mal address does not exist. They tell you that you have to submit a request to the sales department via e-mail. They do not have a working sales e-mail address. They have no sales department phone number. Big ripp offs. Beware. And advertise of this ripp offs.

Jun 25, 2009 7:54 pm EDT

I was caught out too.
I lost €35+ & didn't receive any download instructions by email.
I'm so MAD.
I should have Googled the company first.

Jun 17, 2009 10:16 pm EDT

This company is now partnered with Fandango ! Before clicking the purchase button I decided to do an internet search to review the product and I am glad that I did! I am sorry that you learnt the hard way but grateful that you shared your experience to warn others

Hide full review

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account