Indian Customs Complaints & Reviews

Indian Customs — Indian Customs

One of the items I had paid 22 British Pounds for (a Tanzanite ring) that is supposed to aid me spiritually...

Mumbai

Indian CustomsLetter to be delivered

HI, I have sent a post from Australia to India on 22nd October. Still it is not yet delivered. I contacted Australia post and they say we have sent to India on 23rd October and we cannot track once we have sent to India. Now I am unable to understand where is it stuck is it with India Post or with customs. Whom should i contact regarding this. It is very urgent to be delivered.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Indian Customs — WATCHES TO INDIA

Dear Sir, My name is Lanil Sequeira residing in India (Mumbai) and working for ABN AMRO BANK (INDIA).Myself...