IBM Complaints & Reviews

IBMMaking calls to my job

My name is DeAnna Pope from Sylacauga, Alabama This man name Howard Lucas and his friends is calling my job telling me I owe money for a loan. I ask him to send me information about the loan that he claim I owe. But he tells me as soon as I finish paying all the money he would send me information. So, him and all his friends keep calling the job saying nasty language to the employee. He telling me if I don't pay they coming to my job and I tell Mr. Lucas to come on. The number he gave me is a New York City number. Every time he use a different number. If they keep on calling I'm going to lose my job. I have sent approximately 380 dollars already and he say I owe 130.00 Mr. Lucas say, but this time he want me to send the last payment to a Raura Luisa Pelayo in Miami, Florida 33169. Mr. Lucas said I owe 525 then he said 825. The only reason I sent it to keep them from calling my job.Mr. Lucas say that as soon as they receive the payment that he would send me the information. He said he would continue calling my places of employment. Mr. Lucas claim the system is down and he don;t when it would be up so, that's why he wanted me to send it to that lady. I have all the information for you to track down these people. Can you please help me.

• Ku
      kuntal biswas Dec 20, 2007

Passport Status not known

Complaint Rating:
      I had applied for my passport in July 2007. The Police Verification is done.
      Now, from the last 1 month in status it is showing "Application has been transferred to policy section. Please see the PRO"

What is this policy section and PRO?

please suggest what to do?

• Aj
      AJ Dec 20, 2007

Which passport office did you applied it from?

Well, the message means that your case has been sent to your nearby passport office. Same thing happened with me as well.

Manmohan Gupta Apr 29, 2008

I have purchased a Refrigerator on 19 April from Bajaj Electronics Panjakutta and asked them t o deliver it on 27th April 2008 But they have not delivered it yet and eery time you give call a new man pic the phone first ask so many questions and at the end told that he dont have stock

• Ha
      Haribabu Naidu Feb 22, 2010

To,
      The Regional Passport Officer,
      Hyderabad.

Dear Sir,
      I've applied for PCC on 03-02-2010, my application number is HYD-M004653-10, but I have not recieved the PCC as yet. Request you to please process it as soon as possible, as I'm required to submit the PCC at the embassy for Visa stamping.

Thank you.
      Hari

• Ri
      RINTU Mar 26, 2011

I received a mail from Mr. John Smith saying that i have been selected for a job interview and it demanded an amount of Rs. 8, 600 from me in the form of a demand draft in favor of IBM HRD.

It also said that after the deposit my airplane ticket will reach me..

• Ps

V1ikas May 03, 2011

My PC company name is IBM. I have not found a Sound Driver for my PC

• Mk
      MkStItCh Sep 11, 2014

This is a scam and you need to contact the police.

IBMInternet Service

Airtel has the most pathetic customer service in the whole world. They have no idea what the hell is going on behind them in the actual network and they make false promises about providing services which never become available in the needed time. We as customers have to beg them to do something but they as providers will do nothing because they take us for granted. India will always lag behind because of such outrageously pathetic service providers. They should be sued repeatedly and beaten up after that will they understand how stupid and dumb they are. Their nonchalant attitude should be challenged and taken up in a police jail where they will understand how they abuse the customer's faith.

IBMPAN CARD

Hello Sir,
      I have applied for New PAN (CSEPS6419A) on 23 April 2010. My acknowledgement No. is [protected].
      My claim for PAN has been not dispatched through on my Address. The courier company has no service in the location where my home is situated. They have returned the courier without informing me on 14 May 2010. Now i want to know How can i receive my PAN Card? It is urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Kolkata-700007
          Mobile - [protected]
          Tele - [protected]

IBMAer Lingus - Handling Charge

I was booking flights for next year with Aer Lingus for myself and my three children .I was asked to pay €10 for each person for "Handling Charges" . I checked the Aer Lingus website and I couldn't find out what this charge or tax for for?...

I later Googled this charged and it seems to be a credit card charge for each passenger. So I have three concerns. (1) Lack of transparent information on the Aer lingus booking website (2) My kids don't have a credit card so why am I paying for a Credit card charge for them (3) Its one credit card transaction so why is there a cost for all four people..

• Gr
            graham Feb 11, 2009

The same happened to me last night. Could not workout what the charge was for(no info on their site) so, googled "air lingus handling charge" and your complaint came up. Total rip off!

IBMHuge delay in Passport delivery

Dear Sir,

I have applied a passport in May 2007 vide file no A014979 at visakhapatnam office .Due to some verification delays the file was cleared on 09/04/2008.by that time i have transfered to Kolkata.Then again they asked me to process the file from kolkata office since i have transfered and said it needs to be verified.they said that they will transfer the file and the file was transfered to Kolkata on 11/04/2008.I have enquired the status of my file at Kolkata office but no body responding properly.I have been enquiring this status from 5/05/2008 every day at the kolkata passport office.I tried to contact passport officer too .But they are not responding properly.Please suggest what to do in this case.it was about more than one year after i am applied for passport but till now i didnt receive it.Please do the needful.

• Re
              Rekha Sarma Nov 04, 2008

Respected Sir,
              I want to inform you that i had applied for my passport on
              22-APR-2008.All the verification are complied and i was inform that i will recieve my passport on 20-OCT-2008 but i have not recieve it yet. I have one year old baby and her father is in USA.

So, I kindly request you to look at my problem and deliver my passport as soon as possible so that i can shift to USA as soon as possible.

Thanking you

IBMPoor service

An unpleasant circumstance, I am sorry to inform you that we purchased 20 PC IBM THINK CENTRE and IBM I1S Server from SAB COMPUTECH Pvt. Ltd, 201 Bajaj House 97 Nehru place New Delhi -19 brand & due to technical reason we were not able to pay the dues on time & delay was for a month and so, we accepted the liabilities of delay with the deprecation as mutually agreed by the distributor/dealer of IBM.

Sorry to inform you the products & accessories was picked up forcibly breaking the security & legalities of purchase order from WBCL office creating the LOOT scenario effecting the reputation to the extreme. We have been served the legal notice to pay the payment against the LOOTED products of your company by suppliers it self. The payment of 9.70 lakh approx in cash is ready any time but we are moving against the said misconduct against your dealer & distributor involving your BRAND.

WBCL is heading for huge potential for computer suppliers & collaboration with TATA, Reliance, ZEE, Bharti & other top corporate. We require aprox 12000 PC and servers across the country by the end of this financial year. Having high regards for IBM brand we are looking forward for big business in future.