Great Date Now Complaints & Reviews

Great Date NowGreat Date is a Joke!!!!!!!

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined being so specific about the man I would like to be introduced to and time and time again being set up with the complete opposite. I told Stephanie Ross until I was blue in the face the kind of man I was looking for, such as, nobody that's been previously married, but, to no avail she would set me up with men that were divorced anyway or that completely did NOT fit what I told her I was looking for. How do you call yourself a "professional matchmaker?" A deaf and dumb person could do a better job of setting people up. So could a monkey. So could a ###. But not her. Does she not listen to what you tell her or does she not care or is it a complete scam? She would yell at me and put me down saying if I didn't keep an open mind and go out with the men she selected, I would be "alone the rest of my life." I mean think about it, if she was good at anything else would she be doing this for a living??? She, along with her company are a complete scam. STAY AWAY!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Great Date Now — Great Date Now is a TOTAL SCAM

I have been a member of the service for several months now and extremely angry with my matches. I've...

Great Date NowNot a complaint at all!!

Wow!! I have no idea who would post the above complaint about Dawn and Nancy because I have had nothing but the utmost success with this Matching Service and Dawn has hit it out of the ball park. I just went out with a perfect gentleman last evening and was pleasantly surprised that he is EXACTLY what I am looking for. Dawn had discussed it with me, created my excitement, and Nancy was pleasant and confirmed all details. Two of my other friends belong to this service with Dawn as their Matchmaker and enjoying every minute of it! I guess there are those with nothing better to do then to try and demoralize others because they are not satisfied with themselves. I believe this company and my Matchmaker has changed my life for the better!!

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • The company was disolved, found guilty of overcharging it's clients and lost in a court of law. The only reason that no one received their money back is that Ferrone (a known scam artist) claimed bankruptcy.
        Obviously you are working for them. And if you aren't, by now you know -it's all finished.

• Fr
        frank Jan 03, 2009

I disagree I have been in a great relationship for 11 months now. Suzie was the third person that they introduced me to. I met two women from Westchester one from NYC and one from Connecticut. I have no complaints about the service, or the people i was fixed up with. I just think that if you are a real person looking for a realistic match it's a good service,
        If you can't meet someone on your own or you are looking for someone who doesn't exist, stay single. The problem in this world is that two many men are only looking for the runway super model and women are only looking for the millionaire. Just be realistic and just maybe you will fall in love. If you want to know about the service you can e-mail me [email protected]

Great Date Now — Scam

Save your $2500 and select another dating/introduction service. The matchmaker from the Morristown office...