Global Ticket Market Complaints & Reviews

Global Ticket MarketT in the park tickets

I tried to purchase T in the park tickets online entered all bank details and then received a phone call from Global Tickets saying their website was having trouble taking payments and that to secure tickets I needed to do a bank transfer for the tickets . This was in February 2012 as festival is next week started to get worried as still no tickets. Tried phoning and emailing. Phone line dead no email contact. Their online site is still selling tickets. Reported to Met Fraud Squad

• Ti
    Ticketsbuyer May 20, 2012

Never buy tickets from global ticket market. They promise tickets but not deliver, or return the money.
    Global ticket market is basically a fraud.
    Whoever give them his money, take a huge risk

• Db
    DBMUM Jul 01, 2012

I along with several others have had simillar problems with Champions League Tickets. Pls message me if you are taking this further.

• We
    weesa Jul 13, 2012

I have reported GLOBAL TICKET MARKET.COM to "Actionfraud.co.uk" who take all the details, which links to the Police database.- re internet fraud.
    2 v fest tickets worth £444.60 money transferred direct as my student daughter didnt want to be tempted into spending the money if left in her account. Didnt want to give over debit cards, so i transferred the money :( i had spoke with the "office" a number of times and it all seemed good, via bank transfer. I dont know how they can sleep in their beds at night. Given the names of people i dealt with to Action Fraud

• Fa
    Famagusta Jul 23, 2012

Global ticket market are a complete FRAUD. Please don´t make the mistake I made by selling to them your tickets. YOU WILL NEVER GET PAID.

Global Ticket MarketFRAUD

We have purchased 25 tickets for the UEFA Champions League final game 2012 in Munich. We have paid in FULL, in advance and in CASH but never received the tickets nor refund of our money. The company is a scam; no one replies to our e-mails and when we call, no one seems to be handling our matter and there is no person actually in charge. Their excuse keeps changing details every time. People who work there come by many different names, despite the fact that the voices are the same.

To make a long story short, DO NOT BUY tickets from them or sell them you tickets. You will be scammed in both cases!!!

DavidTaylor86 Jun 07, 2011

I would like to bring this story to your attention as a serious act of fraud has been committed.

Global Ticket Market claimed to be the world leading ticket agent… When I couldn’t go to the champions league final and wanted to sell my tickets I used this site.

There were three reasons

1) EBay would not permit tickets to be sold on their site

2) They were in the top three of the Google ticket agents for CLF tickets

3) They were in one of the sun newspapers publications when a ticket was advertised for a stupid amount of money.

Therefore I listed 2 tickets on 21/05/2011, on the 22/05/2011 the tickets sold to an address 84A Portland Road, Croydon, London…

Tickets were dispatched on the 24/05/2011 and alls that was left for me to do was to wait for my payment… or I thought that to be the case…

After getting a little apprehensive after being fobbed off constantly on the phone, I decided to search for Global Ticket Market reviews, where people had already started to post complaints about the website. It has come to fruition that this website is a scam… They conned sellers into posting tickets to one single address and then distributed these either to a selected to number of buyers through the website (to calm suspicion) or distributed these outside the ground on the night of the final…

Few things to note:

Website domain registered in Feb 2011 with SSL only certified 27/04/2011
    Twitter account setup 2704/2011
    Address used on website are mail only addresses
    Contact number are VOIP so can be answered from anywhere in the world (Running through a park, house parties etc) – incidentally, the phone line has now died and the website hasn’t been updated since Saturday.

I believe and so do hundreds/thousands of other people that this scam was setup solely to hit on tickets for the CLF… They have since shut up shop and no longer in operation… So much for being the worlds leading ticket agent!

We have managed to obtain some account details, but it maybe too little too late.

I have reported this to the SFO, Trading standards, the police, Action Fraud and Google!

Essentially this is organised crime at its most organised, conning both buyers and sellers to the tune of over £2-3 million!

They need to be stopped and I would like your help in combating them and bringing these people to justice!

• Pi
    pissedticketbuyer Nov 08, 2011

This site is ran by the notorious roland butts

• Jj
    JJJC May 21, 2012

How did you go with the complaints? My boyfriend bought through them without reading the reviews and we have been scammed too. We want to make sure this doesn't happen to others

Chelsea Fan Jun 11, 2012

I also bought 2 tickets to the Champions League Final and never received them or a refund. Do not buy from these guys it is all just a scam

Global Ticket MarketFraudsters Liers

I had posted to sell two CL2012 final tickets with them.
They called me up immediately because they were interested and promised I would have received the money straight away even if this was against the terms and conditions stated on their internet site. The guy on the phone was Tom and when I told him I had other buyers he assured me about the immediate payment as soon as the UPS parcel was received.
He even chased me up twice checking for the tracking number.
As soon as the parcel was received I tried to call him back at their sales phone [protected]. I spoke with his colleagues (Jane Bank, Sam Dughmans) over few days at each time they came up with excuses that Tom was away, that he was in a meeting and he would have called me back. They all referred me back to the terms and conditions and gave me apologies for what Tom falsely told me on the phone. Mark Johnston, who said he was his manager, even told me he would have taken disciplinary actions against the guy. More than two weeks are gone and after the event I have still not received the money.
I can only hope that more and more people are made aware of the way these guys operate. Not sure how else they could made pay for the lies they say.

GTM are a scam - they did the same thing to a group of us last year!!
    Dont give up, my advice is to make police complaints, detailing names, dates numbers etc
    If everyone who has been affected complains then the police are forced to act!!!

• Gu
    GullibleGirl2 Jun 12, 2012

Hi Nemes
    I too have been scammed by this company - trying to buy 3 champions league tickets. I am trying to piece together various bits of info on them to take to the police. What address were you asked to send the tickets to? Did the postal company get a signature at that address?

Global Ticket MarketCL 2012 scam

AVOID THESE ### AT ALL COSTS
Bought 2 CL Final tickets for Chelsea Bayern and they fobbed me off with all sorts of excuses -to send them - buyer ws in Spain balh blah. Told me they would meet me in Munich for tickets and mobile of contact went out of service and couldnt be contacted.
Office phones went down all weekend and came back up Monday ...

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

DO NOT BUY OLYMPICS TICKETS FROM THESE ANIMALS>

JakeMaxSam May 30, 2012

They should be stopped as soon as possible. They are cheating a lot of people of their Olympic tickets too.
    Should contact Action Fraud and Serious Fraud Office, also the Olympic committee.
    I sold ticket through the them and never received the money. Now it is impossible to reach them, only police can.

• Vi
    Victim NO 1 Jun 05, 2012

GTM is still posting advertisment in FACEBOOK, yahoo, google and many forums. It sucks!!
    how to contact contact Action Fraud and Serious Fraud Office? pls msg me in inbox

Global Ticket MarketAbusive Staff

Last night after the semi-final win by Chelsea I booked on-line TWO tickets with Global Ticket Market for the Champions League Final in Munich. Subsequently I received two emails stating that I had booked 2 x TWO tickets.
I received a call this afternoon from a sales rep from Global Ticket Market enquiring if I had purchased tickets for the Champions League Final – I informed the person that I had booked TWO tickets but had received two emails confirming that I had booked 2 x TWO tickets. He informed me that I must have clicked the order form twice – I assured him that I had not and that I only wanted TWO tickets – He then proceeded to go on a rant calling me a SLAG and a C..T and “Did I take it up the ###” - He then hung-up. After this tirade I contacted my Credit Card Company and cancelled and decided to Google Global Ticket Market and found your forum where others have found dealing with these Cowboys has been less than acceptable.
It begs the question - Where do these companies find their staff and what training is given - None I would suggest.

• Ru
    rubenrubio May 07, 2012

did you get any problem? thx

DavidTaylor86 May 13, 2012

These are scammers! They did me out of £2400 last year

• Wd
    wdav May 15, 2012

Just bought a CL fianl ticket for Munich. Excellent service, polite staff, ticket has arrived safely.

Global Ticket Marketno payment received for tickets

we've all been had folks. We sent our tickets to Mr Taylor White, but this time in Epsom. They pick rich sounding middleclass names and get us to send our tickets there. Don't expect to get paid. Some fruadster has flogged off the ticket and his laughing his head off. There is virtually no recourse either. The sale of match tickets is illegal, so you cant go to the dibble and even if you did this sort of crime is undetectable. I feel a right fool. Just make sure you inform you bank or credit card company if you handed over any details, as they are no compromised. Close the account or canel the card. Its the only way to be sure.

Denver79 Jun 04, 2011

@ buryred - You are not alone here mate, but theres a much longer thread on here have a look at that.

What you did is not illegal, GMT posed as a Spanish company website, and as you sold on there site you did not break the law. Selling in the UK would have broken the law. Only after you sold the tickets you were given a UK address, you could not withdraw as they had ur cc details and you were bound!

A lot of us have already contacted the police, banks, the national fraud line, and now interpol

They expected all of us to roll over and say crap we shudnt have down that, and be scared to report it thinking it was illegal - I and many others are taking the fight to them. What we did is minor, they are defrauding 100's of people for 100 000's. Even giving false names to an address is illegal. join us!!!

• Gl
    Global ticket market Victim Jun 05, 2011

Yes join the campaign a lot of people have been defrauded please report them and stop them . Refer to comments on first complaint made on the 17th may

• Mi
    Mike2011 Jun 20, 2011

Why has it all gone quiet. Is anyone still working on this?

• we were also ripped of by them, due to a family illness we could not attend the champions league final the tickets cost me £1000 and we sold them on this site.
    still no payment!!! i have tried to ring several times also emailed and still no responce off them

• Jj
    JJJC May 21, 2012

We also handed over a lot of money for champions league tickets and we received nothing. Who has spoken to the police and what was the result? The website it still operating! This needs to be stopped

Global Ticket MarketWon't pay me my money

I recently sold 2 champions league tickets on this website and they have not paid me my money for these tickets yet!! I have contacted them via phone and email, i was told it was being processed 3 days ago and that i would get a phonecall the following day...they didn't phone me so i phoned them again and was told i had to send them proof of my ticket confirmation from UEFA, i did this...still no money has been paid though. I've tried to ring them again and their phones are no longer working!!! These tickets cost me £500 and it took alot for me to sell them but due to a recent redundancy i had no choice. They will not pay me my money!!! they have no way for me to actually log a complaint on their site, ive sent emails and recieved no answer. Im at the end of my tether and i have got to accept that i have been seriously ripped off!!! I have no idea what channels to go through now to try and get my money!?!!

Mugged off by GTM Jun 02, 2011

Guys i too sent 2 tickets to the tosser Michael Paramasivan on portland road! Not recieved my money and keep getting mugged off with excuses. Had to provide proof of purchase from uefa which i did and yet i still haven't got my money!!! I feel like such an idiot for trusting this site and it makes me feel sick that some c**t has robbed me of my tickets and bagged aload of money that i wont see. I'm buying a house and needed that money to help with this and instead i'm going to be struggling before i've even moved in!!! wankers

• TwinkleTwinkle Jun 02, 2011

Contact consumer direct, also might be an idea to log a complaint with watchdog they might be very interested in this story. I would use ebay in future you have way more protection.

DavidTaylor86 Jun 03, 2011

Ebay didnt allow you to sell these tickets...

• Lm
    L-Man Jun 03, 2011

I have been done by the same Michael, Portland Road, Norwood Junction. Clearly its a scam. I'm so annoyed about this!

Mugged off by GTM Jun 06, 2011

TwinkleTwinkle unfortunately ebay would not let us sell them in the uk...you could sell them on spannish ebay but not the uk ebay!! I have reported them to http://www.actionfraud.org.uk/ and will be going to the police tomorrow but i doubt they will do anything. I will try consumer direct thanks. I just hope everyone reports them and keeps up with the fight.

• Ia
    IanG Jun 08, 2011

I'm another mug that sent 2 champions league tickets to Michael Paramasivan. Doubt that I will ever see my money but if the turd behind this can be identified...

• Ru
    rubenrubio May 07, 2012

guys after i saw this once i sold my tickets, but now im scared to send them...did u finally received the money?

Mugged off by GTM May 08, 2012

Hi Rubenrubio,
    i never received my money, nobody did so DO NOT SEND YOUR TICKETS TO THEM. if you want to sell your tickets then www.ticket4football.com are a site I've used previously and i had no problems with them at all.

Regards

JakeMaxSam May 30, 2012

Sold the tickets with them and never received the money!
    Report them to police, if you do not get your money back at least they will be stopped.

Global Ticket Markettickets

I bought two tickets for the champions league final on this weekend since the 9th of May, I sent the money through a funds transfer to their bank account (under the name Ground Western Sports) and they have been saying for two weeks that the tickets are on their way but the never arrive. They are liers, some of their people told me they have the tickets while the n ext day another employee told me the seller will send me the tickets, and they have changing their versions nearly on a daily basis now. Today they are hanging the phone on me when confronting them about the different versions. They keep saying you will receive an email in the next 1-2 hours with a tracking number, but they have told me that for 10 days, every day!!

Either complete incompetents or a scam, either way, for your sanity, avoid!!

mugins May 25, 2011

global ticket market is total rip off!
    Against better judgement I fell for it .Can not believe I did that, should of known better.
    How to get revenge? as will not see my money again. They are thievin fu####k ###.!!!

• Fa
    Fatcatsteve May 26, 2011

I am experiencing the same situation. I sent the money to the same account. If it is a scam then then the police will need to be involved in tracking the account number. I am still thinking positive as I have travelled from China to take my son to this game.

mugings May 26, 2011

Somethings needs to be done about this company they need to earn an honest living rather than ripping folks off. Lucky I stil got my ticket! Can they chase u under there t and condition?

• Ra
    RaphaelDaune Jun 03, 2011

Same happened to me!
    Please send aull complaint to Interpol :

My adress email is [email protected]

• Pi
    pintadas Jun 06, 2011

Me too. I was selling 1 ticket for 1750 pounds and I receive an e-mail with the instructions for the delivery. I make a Notarial Document before the delivery to demonstrate the real verification ticket. After the event I have not received the money. I am sad and I fell like an idiot!!!. the person which would receive the ticket was :
    Denise White
    67 tonstall road
    surrey epsom
    kt199dr
    United Kingdom
    Oh no!!!

Dark anonymity Aug 07, 2016

Thank god! I found this comments about that page, I nearly bought tickets for Wacken open air but what was strange for me was that the official Wacken page haven't realized the tickets so how come Global tickets own tickets to something that is not available in the office page?

Global Ticket Market — scam

This company will not release the money for the ticket I have sold. they keep Referring me to the T&C which I...