Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about GardeningExpress

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for GardeningExpress. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with GardeningExpress.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used GardeningExpress's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with GardeningExpress, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with GardeningExpress. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
B
9:44 am EDT

GardeningExpress Plants delivered were not the ones advertised on their website.

On 15th august 2022 I ordered 4 acer plants which were offered at a special reduced price. The description of the offer on their website read and still reads as follows:- we are offering this collection of 4 fantastic varieties. Upon delivery, I found that 2 of the plants were the same variety and a further one was little more that a couple of dead leaves and a stalk. None of the plants were bushy healthy looking specimens as described in their sales blurb. I contacted their out of hours help line on the day following delivery and was told by someone named kes that this was a 'lucky dip' offer but there was no mention of this in the advert. I left two further messages but have received no reply. On attempting to telephone them today I found that the number is not in operation. Several attempts to access the chat line failed. Upon reading reviews of this company I see that there have been a large number of complaints in much the same vein as mine.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund on my purchase as the company have not met the terms of this offer in that I did not receive 4 varieties of the plant and what I did receive is of poor quality.

Read full review of GardeningExpress
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
S
11:46 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GardeningExpress rubbish service

I bought three magnolia trees and some other ‘special offer' deals. When the consignment arrived the three trees were crammed into a box designed for one plant to save money. Unfortunately their despatch operation stood the third tree on top of the other two trees resulting in the top of the third tree breaking off when the lid was closed.
I complained and after much messing about by robot phone numbers was contacted by email to send a photo which isubsequently did showing the broken tree and damaged internal lid!
I asked for a replacement tree and offered to pay postage if necessary or a refund. They asked for more photos three times, why I have no idea.
They refused to replace the damaged plant or give me a refund soI feel they are cheats. Do not use this rubbish company!

Read full review of GardeningExpress