Gambler Tubes Complaints & Reviews

Gambler Tubesgambler menthol king tubes

I usually buy the menthol gambler tubes, and never had an issue but the last two times I purchased them I opened the box and half of them were crushed. Which I found odd because the box was in perfect condition. I personally don't like throwing my money away on bad products. Gambler tubes work on my machine well that's why I purchase them. But I will stop if this keeps happening.

Gambler Tubes — cigarette tubes are incorrect. filter is short by about 1/2

Your cigarettes tubes are defective. Where the filter is it is too short and makes using machine very...