Frontline Builders Complaints & Reviews

Frontline BuildersFrontline Builders Are the Best in Their Services

We just wanted them to know that we think they were did a fantastic job of helping us buy our Dream home. We could not be more pleased. What impressed us the most is their professionalism, responsiveness, class, and impressive ability to keep things on an even keel? We are also very grateful for their offer to help us should we need a little help before our move. If anyone ever asks us for a recommendation on Real-Estate services in Bangalore, we will recommend them without hesitation. Please share this with FrontlineBuilders.com! We hope we will be able to stay in touch in the future.

joe Jun 03, 2008

THIS COMPANY'S STAFF CONTINUES TO TYPE UP THESE PHONY PRAISES ON A "COMPLAINTS FORUM." CHECK THE WRITING STYLE OF THE FRADULENT PRAISES. WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO TYPE THESE ON THIS FORUM? DON'T THEY HAVE REAL BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO? SOUNDS LIKE TOO MUCH FREE TIME FOR SALES STAFF...BEWARE.

joe Jun 30, 2008

This company's sales and marketing staff continue to make up phony praises to bolster sales. Please read all the complaints about this company before the made up smoke screen stuff. This is a complaints site, not one to type in poorly constructed english praises.

• Ra
    rakesh Mar 31, 2009

All this praises should have been written only by front line staff. Front line is the biggest cheat i have ever met in my life. Guys please dont go to this guys to buy your dream home. It will be a shattering experience. And these fellows are mere marketing fellows.They will do all false promises.no one control this guys and their atrocities

Frontline BuildersWe found every one of frontline builders staff to be friendly

This was the first home that we have built. We were very apprehensive after meeting with a few local builders because of the lack of information and details on the entire process. After our first meeting with Mr. Sumanth, we were much more confident and excited about building our home. FRONTLINE Builders recently undertook a number of projects for me, both decorative work inside the property and the rebuilding of exterior parts. Throughout the project I found Frontline Builders and all their guys, to be totally reliable and honest. They showed up when they said they would, left the place tidy at the end of each day, and kept me informed of progress as we went along. Mr. Sumanth took the time to understand what we wanted and what our expectations were. The most significant difference between Mr. Sumanth and other builders that we met with was Mr. Sumanth's ability to make suggestions on items that we had not even thought about for our home. The entire experience from beginning to end exceeded our expectations. We can not thank Mr. Sumanth and his team of courteous, helpful and professional individuals at Frontline Builders enough. We would recommend them to anyone who is considering new home construction.

• On
    Only Truth Jul 28, 2008

What a lie !!! Stop this ###, you marketing agent for Sumanth. Anyone who has done the dealing with Frontline knows the truth very well.

First of all, frontline is not a builder, they are just the promoters. Who does the marketing of all the small builders, who does not have time,

facility and talent to bluff.

This frontline builder (Sumanth) gets his commision on Sqft basis from the actual builders. He also makes alot of money by showing false

registration and service tax amount.

Regarding making any changes to your flat, you can never depend upon frontline builders. Sumanth after geting his money would never come

into picture. As he has no control over the building. He would ask you to talk directly to the actual builder.

I am already enjoying the bitter taste from the frontline, therefore alerting you guys. Bcoz buying flat is not like getting a TV or CD player, where

if you are not very satisfied, you can plan other after couple of years.

I have got a flat thru them in Kasturi Nagar - Shakthi Pride (Shakthi Builders). Just after getting into the flat we started facing many problems

like borewell failure, cracks all over the building, water leakage. Builder has clearly said that he is very busy and does not have any time to look

into these issues, moreover he has already made the profit out of it. I am really surprised how come the builder can talk so bluntly. Frontline

Builders - they wont even come into picture once they receive the money. Still if you doubt on my words better go and check directly with the

people of Shakthi Pride. Everyone is very frustated with the builder (Manjunath) and Frontline. The finishing and quality of products used are

very poor, most of the fittings came out in the first month itself.

Address:
    Shakthi Pride Apartment,
    9th Cross, B-Channasandra,
    Kasturi Nagar, Bangalore

Frontline BuildersOne of the biggest frauds i have ever seen on earth!

Frontline builders is one of the biggest frauds i have ever seen on earth. Actually speaking you would have paid 1.5 times more than its worth. They do not construct the buildings, they only do marketing for small time builders. The building is built at very cheap materials. Pls dont refer other.

• Su
    Sundar Kumar Nov 27, 2007

So many false positive reviews with different names but added on the same day. how is this possible that Prabha Arvind, Pradeep Nair, Akash Pillai and Gopakumar P. hs added their comments on the same day. And you will find same comments added on some other websites with different names. Oho big cheaters. Please stop adding false comments. Frontline builders is not a builder. They are just fraud marketing people. Sumanth Kumar is a biggest cheater in Real Estate Business.

Frontline BuildersFrontline builders are cheaters

Do not believe frontline builders. If they promise for 100 % loan, then please go to proper bank and inquire first you will find out that you will be paying more. They are big time fraud and have not returned my 75000 still. Lot of people are complaining of bounced cheqs in case of frontline builders. If you find out their fraud and ask them for money then you have to listen to all the dirty words from them They are fraud and please save you money and check comments about them on net. They only sell All illeagally constructed flats so be careful.

You check commnets at:

Their own employees are adding good comments and good blogs about them on the net. You will find the same comment but different users on the same blog. That proves that the same person is sitting and adding all these good comments so that they will get good replies. But i really wish all those who ha suffered because of frontline builders should share their experiences with people. I am going to add my comments on every website and hope that this one is helpful...

• De
    Deepak Oct 23, 2007

Completely agree. Checked net and found lot of comments about them. So checked this with one of my friend who is working in Citibank and got the same feedback about front line.

• Kc
    KC Feb 18, 2008

Frontline seems to be flooding the net with false feedback. I am only worried others who could be misled by all the nonsense printed in their reviews.

With the number of positive reviews these guys have, it looks too good to be true ... until you dig deeper and realise that the comments are repititive copy-pastes, and the people who give reviews are all registered on the website on the same day ... as though the only the reason they registered was to give that positive feedback. Very suspicious!

People, beware - please do a thorough check before dealing with this company! I've decided not to deal with them.

KC

• Co
    contractor Nov 17, 2008

I am a licensed contractor and a licensed home inspector and I just want to tell you I have seen loan officers push and pull clients in all kinds of directions. They are corrupt, so watch out people

Frontline BuildersWorst service and cheating

Hi all,

I booked a flat from these guys in kaggadas pura by payi ng 1 lakh as advance. my bank loan is ready and every thing from my end is ready but these people are not ready to get it registered, every time when I ask for registration they will say the builder is not there. this is happening for last one month and now the agreement got expired and they are saying no money can be refunded and no flat will be given.

Beware of these guys they are over smart when it comes to cheating.

• Ki
    king Oct 18, 2007

They are cheats!

They are big cheats ! No 1 cheats ! Please do not go thru FRONT LINE.

SUMANT > THE NUMBER CHEATER > SCAMSTER > FRAUD.

• Ar
    arul raj Nov 06, 2007

Hi all,

Cheaters & Frauds.

Frontline Builders are not actual builders. They simply do marketing for small time builders. Their building quality is not up to the mark, one of the BIGGEST CHEATERS in Bangalore. I booked 1 flat and loan was not approved so I cancelled it, even after 6 months i did not receive my advance money.

They told me to file a complaint against them and fight legally!!!

Plz do not encourage these kind of frauds.

• Vh
    VHM Dec 18, 2008

I Agree with all the compliants above...they are a bunch of unprofessionals doing buisness.SUMANTH, ...the biggest CROOK
    eating up customers money.They take their customers for granted.first sweet talk to the customers about how they will give free site, chimneys, wood work and take the advance, which they promise to return to you after the registration is done.but that never happens u have to keep running behind them.that sumanth has the guts to say fight in the court .all of us should get together and file a PIL against this company and get a stay order to stop their dealings. in future please beware of FRONTLINE BUILDERS...they are crooks in disguise.good service lasts only till you pay advance..then they will make your life miserable...God help their buisness now..whatever good comments you see about this company its their own people sitting and writing the blogs..

• Mi
    misra Mar 09, 2009

you are 100% percents right fraud sumanth few years back has was in rented house in gm palya by making some builders frieands he entered the fraud marketing and cheted our hard earn money this stupid is bengali he came to banglore and started cheating this is not for long time

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices