Freebee Gas Complaints & Reviews

Freebee GasNo gas cards received

I too was also scammed by Freebee Gas and I believe my dealership Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights, Mi. I was given a $500.00 voucher for free gas because the final monthly payment for my Ford Fusion was just over $300.00 per month. I had told the dealership I wanted my payments under $300.00. They appolgized for the error saying they had made a mistake in final calculations and offered me this $500.00 rebate. After going online and seeing what I had to do in order to receive this free gas, I was totally discussed. I called Suburban Ford and explained what I had to do in order to receive vouchers which they told me they were unaware of the prceedures set forth by Freebee Gas and offered me 4 free oil changes along with the voucher which I have not used as of yet since I just purchased the vehicle in August. I have been sending in gas receipts starting in August 08 until now March 09 and have not received a single gas card. Freebee Gas stopped sending me confirmation of my receipt's for January & Feburary which I had thought something was up. I have called and left messages with no responce and my e-mails get kiked back to me. I had gotten the same responce as others I have read by Suburban Ford saying they were behind in sending out the cards. I will start using these oil change vouchers and ask for a total of $500.00 worth plus my $5.00 deposit to Freebee Gas and a total waste of me time collecting and mailing these receipts. I recommand that everyone who received these through a dealership do the same. Maybe then they would check out companies they do business with. Tony, Mi.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ri
      Richard Chowaniec Mar 15, 2009

I was also scamed by FreeBee gas. I received my voucher and bought $100.00 worth of gas and mailed in my redemption coupon. I did this for the month of 8/08, 09/08, 10/08, 11/08 and 12/08 with nothing coming from FreeBee gas. I received an email saying that the received my voucher and they have had computer problems. The gas card would be forth coming.
      Nothing came from FreeBee gas. I emailed and asked for my $5.00 to be returned. To this date, I have not heard or received anything from this scam outfit.
      I guess the joke is on me with the help of other companys who sponsor these scams like Global Vacations.

Freebee Gasnew information

I just saw a story on the news last night that the website and contact phone numbers for the company have been shut down. I called the FL attorney general's office, and they said to make a complaint in writing to:

[protected]@myfloridalegal.com
    or through regular mail:

Office of the State Attorney General
    State of Florida
    The Capitol P-01
    Tallahassee, FL 32399

Also, you should contact the company that gave you the card in the first place- they are victims of the scam, too. From what I hear, some of them are making good on what was originally promised.

What I don't understand is, how can it be so hard to find the person or persons who started this scam and make them pay?? Surely there had to be an owner or corporation behind it. Hopefully the Attorney General's office will be able to take care of this.

Anne

Florida.

• Br
        Brenda May 11, 2009

Anne,
        I just tried to send an email to the [email protected] That email was returned just as the ones to the free gas redemption center. Do you have any new information?

• Da
        Darrel Mar 30, 2009

3-30-09 recived no cards as of today please e-mail me the latest on Mrs. Clark and her business thanks Darrel At [email protected]

Nancy Mar 30, 2009

On February 20, 2009, the court approved a Stipulated Order for Preliminary Injunction and Appointment of Receiver with regard to this action. A Receiver has been appointed whose job responsibilities include taking possession of all of the company's assets and providing reports to the court detailing the financial condition of the company.

On March 6, 2009, the Receiver submitted his initial report. Based upon preliminary estimates, it appears that the company's liabilities may exceed its assets by more than $10 million dollars.

Full details at the website above.

Nancy Mar 30, 2009

Sorry, but I think the thumb icon is going the wrong way on my earlier email. My bad. Nancy

Nancy Mar 30, 2009

My last two submissions of receipts to "Free Gas" in Largo, FL were returned by the post office stamped:
        RETURN TO SENDER. REFUSED. UNABLE TO FORWARD. I had earlier reported them to
        both the Florida Attorney General's Office and the AG in my own state (Kansas).

• Su
        sukkaface3030 Mar 23, 2009

I just tried to send an email to this address and it doesn't exist. This is a scam that everyone is trying to get answers to, the least you could do is give the correct information.

Freebee Gas — Fraudulent rebate service

I purchased 4 new tires from Big-O Tires that was participating in a $500 free gas rebate program. I got my...