ADVERTISIMENT

ESO World Complaints & Reviews

ESO Worldmediumisticalytic spray

I received a bottle of spray from eso world that I did not ask for but I sent a payment in anyway for the bottle of liquid spray. Now Im getting notices that they never received the payment and they are charging me late fees and I have no way of getting in touch with them and I have the canceled check that some one who works there cashed my check.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Ro
      Roselanie Jun 05, 2010

Apparently ESO world is the company that Carmen de Callada bills thru. I filed a complaint against Jupiter aka Carmen de Callada

• Em
      Emma Nov 25, 2008

I to have been sent A notice that I have sent an order to Gabriela Gabranalia von Romulus; to have them map out my reading and sent me a bill for $38.72 I did not request any reading from them.

• Le
      Lee Howard Oct 18, 2008

They claim I had requested a reading from Anastasia for the cost of $14, which I do not recall doing. Now they are adding a late charge of $6 to the said fee for a total of $20. I don't plan on paying any of this charge. Hopefully you can stop this foolishness.

ESO Worldfraudulant charges

They offer a "free" psychic reading, for which, if you accept they will charge $38.72 the quickly add an additional "late charge" of $6.00--you now owe $44.72.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Gi
        GirlGeorge Sep 24, 2009

I was charged 45.80 for a supposed free reading by Calyssa, which I never received. When I asked for the reading to be resent to me I was charged an additional $15 late fee. What is unconscionable as far as I'm concerned is I have been allowed only three days to pay this
        outrageous fee (and it needs to go 3, 000 miles by snail mail) or I've been threatened with an additional $37.16 collection fee. All this without even a phone number. Or a web presence.

• Dm
        D. Melton Jan 07, 2009

I was offered a "free" reading, so I signed and sent in the offer. I was then billed for a "free" service..I paid it and requested to be taken off of their mailing list. I was sent another letter demanding payment for the "free" service that I already paid for. Again, I sent a letter stating that I had paid
        for their "free" service and asked them to check their mail, with another written request to take my name off of their mailing list. I again received another letter from Eso World stating that my account was submitted to collection, but to avoid prosecution, to pay the original $45.72 to avoid late charges.In my second letter to Eso World, I asked why they couldn't be contacted if they were such a reputable business. I received no reply, just another threatening letter to pay for what I had paid for to begin with. I then tried to find a phone number through directory assistance so that I could try to reslove this ongoing issue, but to no avail. I was told by directory assistance that there was no phone number for this company.
        What can I do to bring this issue to permanent reslove and avoid prosecution for a "FREE" service that I had already paid for? I can't afford an attorney for a now$60.72 bill. I have already piad $52.00 for this "free" service

• Re
        Redge Krause Dec 05, 2008

I can not understand how these people can prey on older retired people like me. I have never been rich and I was getting desperate for some money. So when I Recieved these letters in the mail. Well I am old enough to know better. But like I said I was desperate.I Finally got myself a computer and I found out that eso-world is a SCAM. So needless to say I would like to do my part and help to expose this SCAM.

ADVERTISIMENT