ADVERTISIMENT

Eichenbaum & Stylianou, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Eichenbaum & Stylianou, LLCrotten business

This company also secured a judgement against me without first serving me the papers to inform me of the court date. I am now also filing to vacate the "default judgement". What a bogus excuse for law that these guys practice! Unfortunately, the court actually granted them their request after they failed to follow procedure, now, why is that?

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      Sarah2584 Feb 14, 2012

Hi, I completely agree with you. They sent my friend the judgement letter straight giving me a 10 day notice. They never sent me the letter for the court date. I think its their trick to trap the people on a very short notice. So he had to work out a settlement with them. If it was me, I would definitely hire a lawyer and file a case against them.

• Ca
      candida Aug 22, 2009

I have just recently obtained information that I have a judgement against me, and I have never been to court

Eichenbaum & Stylianou, LLCFraudulent debt collection

Law firm is attempting to collect a debt that was cleared through a bankrupcy. Documentation was sent to law firm stating this. The law firm went to Middlesex County (NJ) court for a judgement against me. They sent the paperwork to an address I haven't lived at for 15+ years. Also, my credit report shows that there are NO ACCOUNTS PAST DUE!!!

This firm doesn't seem to care if anything was paid off. They use illegal practises to collect money they are not entitled to.

Any advise as to how to handle this situation is greatly appreciated.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Re
        Reba Feb 19, 2009

try paying your bills instead of filing motions to vacate you deadbeat loser.

ADVERTISIMENT