dri*sweg.com Complaints & Reviews

dri*sweg.comfalse charges

I had $49.50 taken out of my debit card.
I think it was taken illegally.
Any way to get it back on?
Thank you.
My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com

• Ca
      Carlrbierman Nov 01, 2009

Charge appears on my credit card October 31, 2009. Today is Nov. 1st Just found a charge to my account from Dri*swag, Inc. I did not buy any thing from this Co. and the phone # listed on my charge account for this company is not in service.
      How do they get this charge I want to protect my self?

• Re
      rebsbelle Oct 05, 2009

I had $78.95 taken off of my debit card illegaly I did not order any thing of that price I ordered a software for the price of $3.80 they are scammers so every one beware of this company. When I tried to call the number my bank had for them it had been dicconected!!!

dri*sweg.comshowed on debit card

illegal transaction on my debit card for 159.50 please repost back into my account immediately and go after company