Conde Nast TravelerFraudulent collection agency

P

I received a collection notice from National Credit Audit Corp. Regarding a possible magazine subscription with Conde Nast Traveler. Our company has no knowledge of this subscription and could not contact a human being at the collection agency. I am assuming this is a fradulent collection agency and tried to verify with Conde Nast that we did not owe them any money.

I sent an email to Conde which informed me to fax them the info which I did on 06/07 and again on 07/18. So far I have not heard back from Conde Nast.

More Conde Nast Traveler Complaints & Reviews

Margie Mc. Jun 08, 2013

I just received a collections notice from North Shore Agency on behalf of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine. I sent a card in to subscribe on April 2nd, received a magazine at the beginning of May, and paid at the end of May. On May 28th I received a notice saying that they were attempting to collect a $13.00 debt I had not paid! My credit rating is in the high 800's and I am furious about this. Could this really be legit?

Maria Apr 29, 2009

I have paid for this subscription and have received several collection notices from the National Credit Audit Corporation although I don't owe any money. I have called this collection agency and left messages that this is paid.

What is going on with this collection agency???