com edison Complaints & Reviews

com edisonelectric service

they over charged me on an electronic transfer and the bank clawed it back the next month they claimed my check was nsf the bank proved it was never presented for payment I ask com ed to give me an e-mail or letter that stated what happen top the check and that they would not cash it and I would reissue a new check or pay them with a debit card right now they refuse to put the check 2015 for 45.29 in a letter stating they lost it etc. they said they destroyed it. I said sent me a letter stating that they refused I said the check I wrote was vaild for one year with out a statement for reissuing a check or a letter stating that it would not be cash I would not reissue a check until that one was no longer vaild I'm not going to rewrite checks for the same bill over and over with some guarette . i'm not going to have two or three checks for the same bill out in cyber space all they have to do is document it. they refuse

Comment Guidelines

Respond

com edisonhorrible customer service over phone

want to know what give the right to Comed to treat customer like they are dirt, just because we don't have the choice to go with another company like we do with the cell phone and home phone they think it's okay to be a jerk to me for no reason i have the service for couple years and never call until today 11/10/2008 to ask why my bill is higher then use to and to put the service under my name becasue vefore was under my friends name. What i get in return a nasty mean ugly person in the phone when i ask if any onelse can help she reply hang up and call make the line again. Then i call second time hoping to get better customer service but was very similar then the first one. i would like to know where i can complaint about this, I never complaint this is the first time in my 39 years the i really took my time to write about i normaly let things go thinking may be that person has more issue then me in her life but the tratment was so horrible so i want to go to next level i really want that person fired.Help me...

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
        Joe Neniskis May 18, 2009

Its plain and simply. Comed works for the democrats who thrive and keeping the people poor so that they will vote for them to "change america". be honest everyone is going to be just as if not more poor than they were before obama. Expect your bill to get higher once the global warming inspired cap and trade bill hits home, affecting the midwest(us) the most. Look up cap and trade obama and just sit back and be prepared to be horrified. And you don't think this almighty obama didn't know about the fraudulent activities comed partakes in while he was an Illinois senator? Think again.